Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dumb Freaking Lady

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:47 PM
  • 3 Replies

So, my hubby is a gas pipeliner down in Columbus, GA and today he witnessed a car accident that left him utterly ticked off.  A woman in a minivan came to a stop at an intersection, when shortly afterwards a woman in a honda hit her from behind.  Hubby said the woman didn't even break!  Anyway, the woman in the Honda had a 3 year old child in the FRONT seat with NO car seat or booster, and NO seat belt!!!!  The child ended up under the dashboard!  The biggest kicker...the woman called her boyfriend to come get her child before the police showed up.  When the police showed up, they said that since there was no child there, that everything the witnesses saw was considered hearsay and didn't matter.  Some people are just sooooooo stupid!!!

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JAN81
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:49 PM

OMG! That is freaking horrible, I sure hope they find that baby, or at least take it to the hospital. I can't believe people. There sure are some stupid ones out there. 

KMAsMommy9182
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:03 PM

Yeah...it's right up there with this lady I saw the other day that let her 2 children sit on top of the car with their legs dangling inside the sunroof, while she drove around the apartment complex I live in.

GrungeMum
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:05 PM

Fucking hell. What a negelective bitch.

I'm a pro choice, pro goth, Athiestmetal head, grunge lover from the UK who loves her partner and her little boy almost as much as Nirvana

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)