Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Havin guy problems and need advice!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:32 PM
  • 17 Replies
I met this great guy on craigslist about 2 weeks ago. i thought it went great like we were the perfect match. i really like him but not love just yet and he said he really liked me 2. well we went out for the first time alone last thursday nite, he has 4 kids and i have one. but anyways we did have sex and now when i call or text him all he says is busy. i feel like i did sumthin wrong but i didnt. what do u ladies think. and i forgot to put we are dating.
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicole88
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Well...er...You met him on craigslist so you really know absolutely nothing about him! He could be married and just looking for a one night stand and you would have no idea. It sounds like he strung you along just for the sex honestly. Now that he's got it he's going to move on...guys are creeps! Good luck! IMO, I'd forget about him now if he's avoiding you.

missingbelle
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:36 PM

You met him 2 weeks ago and slept with him ?!! I find that the sooner you sleep with a man they take it as a weakness and walk all over you.I made DH wait like 3 months before he was able to get his 2 min. of thunder,lmao.....

CVislosky
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:38 PM

You just got used.

mna_823
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:39 PM

Quoting Nicole88:

Well...er...You met him on craigslist so you really know absolutely nothing about him! He could be married and just looking for a one night stand and you would have no idea. It sounds like he strung you along just for the sex honestly. Now that he's got it he's going to move on...guys are creeps! Good luck! IMO, I'd forget about him now if he's avoiding you.

I would have to agree.  If he's not going to even pick up the phone then you should probably move on.

FaerieMommie23
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:41 PM

Wow... Yeah for all you know he could be married lol I wouldnt go so far as to say thats probably the reason but I would say give it some time. I met a guy once we had sex and hung out for like a week afterward. I thought things were going really well and we both liked eachother you know but then he disapeared for a week. He wouldnt answer his phone or return my calls so I assumed he just played me you know but it turned out he was out of town taking his son to the water park for his birthday and didnt have a good signal there and he turned out to be a really nice guy and we had a few good months together.

Just_Bethy
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:41 PM

Quoting Nicole88:

This....sorry

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

jmommyj02
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:42 PM

Dating??? After Just two weeks, what made you think it was very serious. And you met him on craigslist....Sorry but doesnt sound like a good idea, Forget him and move on, I think he is giving you a Major hint by avoiding you

Je_Jette_Poo
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:42 PM

Find a guy and don't sleep with him for a while.

This happens to my best friend all the time. She's always like "what am I doing wrong!!". I asked my husband what I should tell her and she to tell her not to sleep with them so soon.

usmclife58
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Quoting CVislosky:

You just got used.

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:44 PM

you want a relationship he wanted a booty call and got it. don't give it up so quickly next time

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)