Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

plz help asap opinions on lg voyager

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 10:11 PM
  • 4 Replies
A guy wants to trade me a voyager for my choc 3 i need opinions on voyager

Im lindsey a 22 year old  married,christian,sahm to two little boys Landan and Colin,formula feeding,vaxing,bottle propping on occasion,ff at 1 year,cio method using,spanking when needed,likes to sing but not in public,my mom is my best friend,110% pro-life,I dont support being gay or ,this is who I am if you don't like it Im sorry.

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mommy2twoboyz22
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 10:17 PM
Bump

Im lindsey a 22 year old  married,christian,sahm to two little boys Landan and Colin,formula feeding,vaxing,bottle propping on occasion,ff at 1 year,cio method using,spanking when needed,likes to sing but not in public,my mom is my best friend,110% pro-life,I dont support being gay or ,this is who I am if you don't like it Im sorry.

EmeraldsMommy
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 10:20 PM

I have a voyager.  I like it.  I dunno, anything specific you wanna know about it?

Parent is a verb.

LukesMommy912
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 10:25 PM

I have a voyager. It's an awesome phone. I'm not sure why he would want to trade you... It has a lot of memory and is overall a good phone. Mine is currently broken. I've had it for about 8 months and don't know what went wrong with it. I think it's the battery, it won't hold a charge and keeps shutting off. If it can't be fixed I am planning on buying the upgraded version of it, that's how much I like it lol.  

YOU'RE A WHAT?!

Masta Beta?

No!

An lota Masta Beta pledge!

Come check out the orignal cafemom sorority!

Pledge KIKIPI!

Mommy2twoboyz22
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 10:46 PM
Bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)