Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crap....somebody help, especially if you have had a tubal pregnancy.!!!!!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:35 PM
  • 4 Replies

When you had one, did you still have a period or no?

My ovar hurts really bad. It could be cyst but I dont know...I feel wierd. Like....I have almost puked like 3 times today among other things!! Ive been kinda crampy for a week or two...(like af) but its not.

Did you have any of these problems? My mom had one a long time ago....she didnt know until her ovary (tube, was about to burst)

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hautemama83
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:38 PM

Yes I still had my period, regular too, never had any pain up until it ruptured though and by then I was quite a ways along too. But trust me if you have one and it ruptures it is the worst pain ever, you will not be able to stand up , and depending on how bad it is you may start bleeding also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

airforewifenmom
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:42 PM

Quoting hautemama83:

Yes I still had my period, regular too, never had any pain up until it ruptured though and by then I was quite a ways along too. But trust me if you have one and it ruptures it is the worst pain ever, you will not be able to stand up , and depending on how bad it is you may start bleeding also.

I can imagine. I had a tumor the size of a grapefruit rupture.........My mom said she blead black (tmi) and thought she was dying. She was 4mo ish. I just dont feel right kwim? Im leaving to go out of town...I cant really go to the doc at the moment........I kinda feel...just funny. Everything is making me sick and I am 99%sure im not pregger. and thank you btw....you always answer my post LOL

EmeraldsMommy
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:42 PM

With a tubal pregnancy, you may or may not have a period, and you may or may not test positive on a home pregnancy test. :/

One of those situations where you just have to trust your instincts. If your body is telling you something is wrong, you should get checked out.

Parent is a verb.

hautemama83
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:47 PM

Quoting airforewifenmom:

Quoting hautemama83:

I can imagine. I had a tumor the size of a grapefruit rupture.........My mom said she blead black (tmi) and thought she was dying. She was 4mo ish. I just dont feel right kwim? Im leaving to go out of town...I cant really go to the doc at the moment........I kinda feel...just funny. Everything is making me sick and I am 99%sure im not pregger. and thank you btw....you always answer my post LOL

Awwwww you're welcome ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)