Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

toy makeup

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:53 PM
  • 6 Replies

anyone know where i can buy some fake makeufp for a vanity im goin to get my dd. she has a fake toy lipstick and i thikn it would be fun for her to have fake eyeshadow, etc....or she will get into mine lol.

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Hayliesmom
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:55 PM

There's a really cute tinkerbell fake makeup set at Target. 

I also buy my daughter some real eyeshadow in pale pinks and purples, and lipglosses and such at Target... its like $1 a piece.

kttycat84
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:58 PM

I'm not sure if you mean kid's makeup or actual plastic toys that just look like makeup.  My 3 yo dd has chapstick that she thinks is lipstick, and she has an empty tray of my eyeshadow with the little applicator.  The toy makeup is harder to find.  Once in awhile I see it at the dollar store, but usually I don't see it unless it's near Christmas.  Good luck!

CAarmywife
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 12:04 AM

Quoting kttycat84:

I'm not sure if you mean kid's makeup or actual plastic toys that just look like makeup.  My 3 yo dd has chapstick that she thinks is lipstick, and she has an empty tray of my eyeshadow with the little applicator.  The toy makeup is harder to find.  Once in awhile I see it at the dollar store, but usually I don't see it unless it's near Christmas.  Good luck!

i mean fake makeup for pretend play (all plastic, no colour can come off of it) she has a plastic lipstick from her "my first purse" and im looking for that sort of thing. she would just cover herself in real makeup (she has done it, she looooves to put on make up)

ERNAProud
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 12:12 AM

The only places I have ever seen it is in the dollar stores. I want to find some also for my DD, she is also getting a vanity for Christmas.

CAarmywife
by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 4:40 PM

i found some at target!!! it was in their store toy brand and it was a pink sequin purse, a cell phone, keys, 2 lipsticks and a fake eyeshow thing with applicator for 12 bucks. shes been asking to open it so i had to hide it so i guess its a good lone lol

Hayliesmom
by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 10:12 PM

Quoting CAarmywife:

i found some at target!!! it was in their store toy brand and it was a pink sequin purse, a cell phone, keys, 2 lipsticks and a fake eyeshow thing with applicator for 12 bucks. shes been asking to open it so i had to hide it so i guess its a good lone lol

Awesome!!!  Target has the best toys :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)