Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hello-Newbie here

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2007 at 10:22 PM
  • 5 Replies
Hi my name is Renate-my family calls me NATY-others call me ~Nadda~..I am 49- I just joined-Alot has happened to me in the last couple years-I was looking for some nice friends-Can't handle the pick up seen anymore-Anyway I am a widow I lost my husband Jan 5 2005-I moved to another part of the state-I have a wonderful boyfriend-I also have a empty nest now-And need someone to talk to badly-I hope to meet some nice folks and maybe help with some advice-I like to do Living history Camping-Gardening-Photography-Geneolgy-Learning to Knit-I have 3 grown children James 29 AmySue 27 Todd 23-Have a nice evening-I am having a ball seeing all the beautiful baby pics.. ~Nadda~
by on Apr. 7, 2007 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Robin
by Group Admin on Apr. 8, 2007 at 2:07 AM

Hi Nadda!

Nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms introducing themselves here.

For tips on getting started, check out the Getting Started and Making Friends at CafeMom post.

Glad you're here!Smile
Robin

nanaofboolie
by on Apr. 8, 2007 at 9:29 AM
Hi Nadda my name is Kim and welcome to the group. This is a great site and you will meet alot of wonderful ladies here. I'm a mom of 6. (29 b,27g,25b,20g,14g&12g) I'm also a grandma of 6 soon to be 7. I'm 47 and married to a wonderful man wayne who is in the Navy and at this time is in Iraq. I enjoy playing on my computer,spending time with my kids and grandkids,reading, camping(even though I don't get to do it often) I love taking long walks and dreaming about the day my honey will be home. would love to be your friend. hope to talk to you soon. kim
EvansMommy716
by on Apr. 8, 2007 at 9:57 AM
Welcome! Laughing
nacarmom06
by on Apr. 8, 2007 at 10:05 AM
Hi Nadda,I too am fairly new to this website .My name is paulette,I am mother to three special needs children.{my oldest son counts sometimes and sometimes not he is deaf but other then that he is fine.}This is a great website i love it.I also am a stay at home mom I work from my home (kind of do I babysit a three year old.)I would love to chat with you.I am not on all the time maybe a couple hours a day.My children's names and ages are Adam is my oldest he is nineteen, (going on twelve it seems like sometimes)Jessica is my middle child she has a rare genetic disorder called prader willi syndrome,it affects her behavior,and appettite (she has an insasitable appetite)and she is MR (mildly so) then my baby who is not a baby no more,heis ten years old.He has aspergers.Hope to hear from you soon.
PoeTicMommie32
by on Apr. 8, 2007 at 10:08 AM
Welcome, I am a newbie too.  Life take us thru so many valleys and streams...u made it Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy, u can talk to me if u need a listening ear....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)