Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

easter help asap please

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2007 at 1:46 AM
  • 8 Replies
Help I am having a problem with an easter thing we do each year for our daughter. Every year we do a scavenger hunt, but all of a sudden my printer isnt working to give her the clues. We wrote her an email about it that was suposed to come from the easter bunny, but it is showing our email address, which she knows. Can anyone Please help me by copying 2 emails and sending them for your address. Thanks so much.
by on Apr. 8, 2007 at 1:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
wyandemmasmama
by on Apr. 8, 2007 at 1:57 AM
Sure... I'll do it for you.... just let me know...TTYS!
Jillysmom
by on Apr. 8, 2007 at 2:02 AM
Oh Thank you so much. I can write it on here if thats good, i dont think that would be a problem. She looks forward to it so much. Today I over heard her telling her 1 yr old cousin about it,lol.
wyandemmasmama
by on Apr. 8, 2007 at 2:05 AM

Quoting Jillysmom:

Oh Thank you so much. I can write it on here if thats good, i dont think that would be a problem. She looks forward to it so much. Today I over heard her telling her 1 yr old cousin about it,lol.

Yup... that's fine! Awww! How sweet! I'll keep my eye out for them...
Jillysmom
by on Apr. 8, 2007 at 2:08 AM
thanks, I sent it over thru the message section.  Thanks again
Jillysmom
by on Apr. 8, 2007 at 2:30 AM
Just wanted to thank you again. I couldnt bear to look at her tomorrow if she didnt get to do it. It's one of the families yearly things. We started doing it instead of all the candy, becuase thankfully she isnt very bad on candy. So we get her little things and hide them all over. Next year I won't wait till after midnight to write it up. It's great knowing here are other mom's out there to lnd a helping hand. I can say nothing but good things about Cafemom and all the wonderful women I have met. Have a great Easter. Adele
wyandemmasmama
by on Apr. 8, 2007 at 2:36 AM

Quoting Jillysmom:

Just wanted to thank you again. I couldnt bear to look at her tomorrow if she didnt get to do it. It's one of the families yearly things. We started doing it instead of all the candy, becuase thankfully she isnt very bad on candy. So we get her little things and hide them all over. Next year I won't wait till after midnight to write it up. It's great knowing here are other mom's out there to lnd a helping hand. I can say nothing but good things about Cafemom and all the wonderful women I have met. Have a great Easter. Adele

Awww! No problem! Just me and the baby up wayyyyy past our bedtime...lol! Well, actually she's sleeping...:) I hope she has a great day! And glad that I could be of some help! Take care! :)
woodzie4
by on Apr. 8, 2007 at 2:40 AM
Do you still need some help with those emails.  Let me know??!  Up late and can't sleep so more than happy to help in any way.  ~Karen~
Jillysmom
by on Apr. 8, 2007 at 9:59 AM
Thank you for the offer. other mom was nice enough to help. Jilly  got the email and is just finished her hunt. Hppy easter
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)