Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How Did You Come Up With Your Screenname???

Posted by   + Show Post
I wasn't very creative when I chose my screenname...Robin is my 1st name.Smile
by on Apr. 8, 2007 at 2:00 AM
Replies (371-380):
waltzinginvegas
by on Apr. 22, 2007 at 4:56 PM

My husband and I run a ballroom dance studio, just recently opened in Las Vegas. Hence, waltzing in vegas.

Britt

dolphlver
by on Apr. 22, 2007 at 5:09 PM
Coming up with my screen name was simple. I love dolphins so I started using that name for all my different websites.
im_the_mama
by on Apr. 23, 2007 at 3:33 PM

Does anyone remember the sitcom " Dinosaurs" from the 80's??  Well the baby would smack the daddy in the head with whatever was in his hand and yell " Not the mama", sooo I just put a spin on the phrase and came up with " I'm_the_mama"

Mom_Of_Twins_06
by on Apr. 23, 2007 at 3:37 PM
I came up with mine... well because i'm a mom of twins that were born in 2006
skwezeswoman
by on Apr. 23, 2007 at 3:38 PM
My Husbands nickname from his friends at work is Skweze... so.... I'm his woman..... Skwezeswoman!!!
millecat
by on Apr. 23, 2007 at 3:43 PM
My screen-name comes from a part of my daughters name. Her name is Camille so I took mille and split it in have Mil Le and then I used cat cause she is sneaky like a cat.  It looks like Millecat but it is pronounced Mill-Lee Cat. Which is what I call my daughter.
crazyblondemom
by on Apr. 23, 2007 at 3:45 PM
I am blonde 100% and I am kinda crazy and I am a mom. That is how I got mine. Kinda not to creative but it fit me.
castorven
by on Apr. 23, 2007 at 3:54 PM

I guess u might consider this creative, but my screen name is a part of each of my kids names. CASie, vicTORia,and steVEN. I liked it and i guess thats what matters most. lol

supermom5477
by on Apr. 23, 2007 at 3:55 PM
Supermom only seemed fit.....I throw that cape on and.....whosh....Supermom....5477 spells kiss on a keypad. That used to be my pager code back in the day.
rramt
by on Apr. 23, 2007 at 3:57 PM
My daughters name is Riley, but we all call her Riley Roo. The letters rramt stand for Riley Roo And Mommy Too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN