Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

my daughter licked my deodorant

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 1:57 PM
  • 8 Replies

 

Hubbie laughed at me because he had just called and Dalilah came in holding my deodorant spitting and saying EEEWWW . I asked her if she licked it and she said yeah so i asked hubbie if he thought I should call poison control. He said at least it wasn't his or she might have choked on an armpit hair. Men are so gross. Any how now she knows it tastes bad I'm sure she won't do that again.

by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
tinaleigh
by Bronze Member on Oct. 23, 2009 at 1:59 PM

lmao! when i was little my babysitter paid me a dollar to lick deodorant! I had a whoa dry mouth for atlest a few hours lol

I am a mom to my 2 beautiful kids, Proud Army brat and Army Wife. I am a you do what works for you and Ill do what works for me kind of mom. Don't push your parenting styles on me or judge me for mine and we wont have a problem.

Harris06
by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 1:59 PM

LOL I can see my DD doing that...too funny. Oh and what you DH said sounds like something my DH would say. LOL

Proud Navy Wife to Mark; baby girl Loving Mother to McKenna; and pregnant bellyone on the way.

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Oct. 23, 2009 at 2:01 PM


Quoting tinaleigh:

lmao! when i was little my babysitter paid me a dollar to lick deodorant! I had a whoa dry mouth for atlest a few hours lol

LOL didn't work for her shes still drooling like crazy maybe I should get her to lick it again to dry up the drool

ColieO
by I Rock on Oct. 23, 2009 at 2:03 PM

My son bit into my deadorant when he was like 10 months old. I called poison control and they just said to make sure he wasn't gagging and got something to drink. He didn't swallow any, but it was an anti perspirant and it sucks all the moisture out.

TeamWaaa-nahan
by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 2:03 PM

ha ha kids are crazy.. i remember when i was a kid.. how good vanilla smelled when my grandma cooked.. And how bad it tasted when my sister and i decided to sneak and take spoonfuls of it like it was medicine ha ha

MomTo2Boys2526
by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 2:03 PM

LOL my 1 year old daughter did this except she ate a little bit! She was fine and it didn't hurt her at all!

So as long as she doesn't look sick Im sure she is fine!













Harris06
by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 2:04 PM

Well atleast you know the deo worked. LOL

Quoting tinaleigh:

lmao! when i was little my babysitter paid me a dollar to lick deodorant! I had a whoa dry mouth for atlest a few hours lol


Proud Navy Wife to Mark; baby girl Loving Mother to McKenna; and pregnant bellyone on the way.

Lilcountrygrl86
by Amber on Oct. 23, 2009 at 2:06 PM

Shoot my daughter use to take bites out of her daddys deoderant. I dont know why, it had to be nasty. She would do it erery time she would manage to get ahold of it. He would always find bite/teeth marks in it and laugh. Luckly she dont do it anymore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)