Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Stocking Stuffers

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 10:34 PM
  • 13 Replies

What do you do for stocking stuffers?  We have all of our daughter's Christmas shopping done other than her big gift and her stocking stuffers (unless I see a REALLY good sale on something I think she might actually play with for more than a week).  We will probably do a couple of the little bags of mini m&ms but we don't like her to have a lot of candy so that is probably all we will do as far as that goes.  Then we have some crayons, a couple little books, and some matchbox cars.  What else could I do?  Thanks!

Oh I forgot she will be 2 on February 1st but I would like to hear what everyone puts in regardless of their children's ages.

by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wickedfiress
by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 10:36 PM

Anything small that I can fit in there. This year they are each getting a cheap mp3 player in theirs.

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

K.a.C.87
by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 10:37 PM

hair stuff, cd's, dvds, candy, books, lip gloss, crayons, play doh, other odd little toys.....i cant think of much right now!!

i am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allen. Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family at -- http://nichclem07.blogspot.com/

JayandCarsmama
by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 10:38 PM

my kids are 2 and 3 and i will probly put a new tooth brush and toothpaste......crayons is a good idea..maybe m and m's......a few cars cuz i have boys....maybe socks....lol...little stuff like that.....

K.a.C.87
by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 10:39 PM

question. do u do it for st.nick or on Christmas?

i am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allen. Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family at -- http://nichclem07.blogspot.com/

Bekah062205
by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Coloring books, hair accessories, playdoh, candy, necklace or earrings...hmmmm thats all i can think of

Hayliesmom
by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 10:41 PM

Target always has great stocking stuffer toys.  You just have to wait for them to clear out their halloween stuff. 

ZoeCY
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2009 at 10:41 PM

She will do her stocking on Christmas.  I didn't know that people didn't do it on Christmas!  I learn something new everyday on here!  I didn't know until last year that some people don't wrap the gifts.

Quoting K.a.C.87:

question. do u do it for st.nick or on Christmas?

CaeliMommyUSMC
by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 10:42 PM

My daughter will be 4 in Feb and some things im putting in her stocking is sunglasses, undies, Dora socks, toy keys...she is always begging for them in the checkout, Dora dogtags, then I might put in some nail polish and chapstick...even though santa put some in this hair tote she is getting.  Then she will get alittle bit of candy. 

ASDPDDmommy
by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 10:44 PM

At the local target store they have really cool bins that have mini Etch a Sketches with christmas prints,different texture balls, playdoh kits,plastic slinkies, all kinds of cool stuff. I go crazy. Hubby hatse it because I ends up yelling baout picking it all up later, but I love to make the boys happy.

CaeliMommyUSMC
by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 10:44 PM

My daughter just discovered playdoh and now she loves the stuff, so I think I should add that to my list of stocking stuffers for her.

Quoting K.a.C.87:

hair stuff, cd's, dvds, candy, books, lip gloss, crayons, play doh, other odd little toys.....i cant think of much right now!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN