Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

stocking stuffers for 2yr old girl and 6month old boy?

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2009 at 8:31 PM
  • 13 Replies

im having a hard time coming up with stocking stuffer ideas for my kids my dd is going to be 2 1/2 at x-mas so i was going to out in there a spongebob watch because she loves spongebob, and then im getting her some new earrings and i was going to put in some nail polish and body spray but thats all i can come up with and for my son i just have no ideas im going to get him some sippy cups but thats all i can think of any help would be great what are you puttin in you kids? i dont do candy in there

by on Oct. 24, 2009 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babyboomboom
by on Oct. 24, 2009 at 8:36 PM

Ds was 6M last Christmas.  In his stocking he got, spoons, some jars of food, a package of cookies, a sippy cup, some plastic keys on a ring, those plastic links you clip toys too, toothbrush and baby toothpaste, and an ornament for the tree.

For your 2 1/2 yr old you could put, toothbrush and toothpaste, hair brush, some hairbows/ribbons, some small toys she can play with.  If she has baby dolls you can put baby doll bottles and baby doll rattles in the stocking.  Small wooden ABC blocks.  A package of animal crackers, a fork/spoon set.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
mommy2angels427
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2009 at 8:41 PM

coloring books, crayons, slippers, lip gloss, special pens, notebooks, books for reading, dvds, matching pj's, check the dollar tree.. small trucks and cars, tub toys, playdoh, tree ornament, craft to make handprints...

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Oct. 24, 2009 at 8:45 PM

Coloring books crayons, small bubble bath stuff, Mini play sets. I get one for bella that has a decent size fairy from tinkerbell the move and then has a butterfly or one had a ladybug and she LOVED them. You can get playdough or even make some and get xmas ziploack bags and put them in there and use food coloring for diff colors. Flash cards. my little girl LOVES cars so i put hot wheels in hers. Stickers. Small stuffed animals

Because i love my little girl  Because yes i am Bipolar

Trisomy 18 Has affected my life For my aunt

For my grampa (lung cancer) For my papa (liver cancer)

Pink and Blue because infants deserve to be remembered too

WHAT COLORS ARE IN YOUR LIFE?

mrsmilfy
by on Oct. 24, 2009 at 8:45 PM

I have a 2 1/2 y/o too and an 11 month old..will be 13 months during x-mas. Go to Target and those dollar bins they have by the entrance are perfect for kids their age plus it's cheap...they have stickers, coloring books, baby books, little figurines, mini purses, etc. Then I put some suckers (dum dums) in my 2 y/o's stocking as well. My13 y/o will have tons of candy in his stocking and she would try and take it, so I'll just get her her own candy.

Mommy to Ciara, Jamie, and a little girl on the way!

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Sorry I have to ask Why does a 2 yr old need body spray  and lip gloss?

crayons,coloring books,small stuffed animals,bubbles(blow them in the bath tub)

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

mommy2angels427
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2009 at 8:54 PM

our dd loves lip gloss (she is 4 now) but, she always wanted 'princess lips," princess nails, princess spray, princess hair... besides.. it is better than her trying my stuff out herself...lol

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Mel30248
by on Oct. 24, 2009 at 8:54 PM

Braceletts, babydoll accessories, shoes, barbie doll, littlest pet shop, stickers....

Little People, large plastic cars (this is what I did with dd so they had no parts to choke on), board books, soft books, rubber duck or other shaped toys like this, balls....

JHeidelbauer
by on Oct. 24, 2009 at 9:00 PM

My kids get a new spinning toothbrush, slippers, chapstick, a dvd, a small book and random small toys of whatever they like at the time. Last year my son got little Diego animals to go with the playset he was getting from Santa. My daughter got littlest pet shop animals to go with the pet shop she was getting from Santa. Plus some candy. When they were younger we always did sippy cups for Easter baskets and Christmas stockings too.

jessil83
by on Oct. 24, 2009 at 9:01 PM

for the 2 1/2 yr old: toothbrush, toothpaste, lotion (i always do this in my daughters stocking, my son will do this as well this year) bubbles, bouncy ball, crayons, markers, coloring book, animal crackers,chap stick

for the baby (my son will be 7 months, this is what he's getting in his): toothbrush, toothpaste (they are supposed to start to get them brushed when they get the first tooth anyways), finger foods (the gerber type cereals are good size to fit in a stocking), pacifiers, spoons, pull toys

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Oct. 24, 2009 at 9:09 PM

yea why 2yr old likes to wear my "pretties" so she likes to have lip gloss and body spray and i would rather get that stuff then her use my expensive victoria secret stuff

Quoting mommy2angels427:

our dd loves lip gloss (she is 4 now) but, she always wanted 'princess lips," princess nails, princess spray, princess hair... besides.. it is better than her trying my stuff out herself...lol

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Because i love my little girl  Because yes i am Bipolar

Trisomy 18 Has affected my life For my aunt

For my grampa (lung cancer) For my papa (liver cancer)

Pink and Blue because infants deserve to be remembered too

WHAT COLORS ARE IN YOUR LIFE?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)