Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

baby drank bubbles

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 11:27 AM
  • 3 Replies

Ok so my son got ahold of my bubbles and had them in his room hidden somewhere and while I was doing the dishes my 1 year old found them and brought them to me empty, some is all over the carpet and the rest I an not sure, she reeks of strawberry bubbles and have no idea how much she has ingested. It says not for human consumption should I take her to the ER I cant get through to her Dr

by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Jess2234
by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 11:28 AM

call poison control

shannong
by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 11:29 AM

You can always call poison control, but I've always heard it just makes them have diarrhea not sure tho... Good Luck Moma :)

LeeserC
by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 11:32 AM

For a poison control center in the u.s. call   1-800-222-1222

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)