Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

make up or natural.....

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:10 AM
  • 68 Replies

do u like to wear makeup...or go natural...im a natural gal...i dont knock anyone that wears it...for starters ...i dont now how to put it on..lol and 2 its just not for me ...for the ladies that put it on...how long does it take to do it.. ? like i said i dont knock anyone that does...alot of girls look really pretty and it brings out ur eyes ...i cant do that..haha..im a dork!...can u show me some pics??

trick.gif picture by SLGross215

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wildflowerkej
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:13 AM

I'm an all natural girl too, my parents divorced before I learned how to put it on really, so I don't.  Plus, I don't want to be getting hot and heavy with a guy and him look at me the next morning and go WOW I didn't think you looked like that, You looked completely different last night!

ashleyanderic
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:13 AM
Before I was preggo...I always had people ask me if I had a professional at home that did my make up LOL... I wud do the foundation, concealer, powder, blush, mascara, smokey eyes etc etc... That wud take 20-30 min. Now I'm preg and feel ugly...so I don't even bother with it lol

Avabliss
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:15 AM

I kinda have to wear makeup to work....its almost part of the uniform (I work for an airline) but I only wear blush and mascara (no foundation) everyday and on some days eyeliner.  I like it more natural. 

Momma to 2.5 yr old Avalon Grier
Wife to geekchic hotty Jeff
Friend to all

2gud2btrue

im a make up girl.  i can do a quick look in maybe 5 or 10 minutes but if i go all out...maybe a half hour.   

TheFoo

It all depends on what I have going on. If Im staying home and the only thing on my agenda is the dog park and grocery store then I dont waste the makeup. If Im going out with my SO for a date night or meeting up with friends I put it on. I prefer the natural makeup look so no blue eye shadow for me LOL.

CafeMom Tickers

ready_for2
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:16 AM

when i go out i always wear make up. at home i do sometimes and sometimes i dont. i dont wear a lot, i can do it quick, like 5 min.

JANEDOE5683
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:16 AM

I always wear eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick, and it usually only takes like 5-10 minutes.  Thats usually it, I don't like having my face caked with make up.  I will try to find a before and after pic..... 

josiahsmama2009

I don't wear any makeup at all. I can't stand how it feels on my face. It's also just a lot of work. I stay at home all day so there just isn't really a point. 

graciejoe

Honestly, I could go either way.  The only thing that's a must every day is mascara. 

TheFoo
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:17 AM

Question....how do you get into the airline occupation? Sounds like fun!

Quoting Avabliss:

I kinda have to wear makeup to work....its almost part of the uniform (I work for an airline) but I only wear blush and mascara (no foundation) everyday and on some days eyeliner.  I like it more natural. 

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)