Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help meh! HELP MEH PLEASE!!

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:06 AM
  • 18 Replies

lol, so hey the hubbers and I are thinking about going to this Halloween party but i need a costume, and well, i dont have any extra money to buy one. I was wondering if you could help me by giving me ideas for costumes that i can make with stuff from around the house. DH is going to be a redneck, hes just going to cut up some clothes so hes not buying anything but now IDK what im going to be...i dont really have any clothes, just a few outfits that fit me because i just had a baby, i dont have any wigs or anything, but i have a lot of make up! lol

just give me some ideas please, i dont care if they are dumb or silly, i want to dress up, thanks!

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cillaluvsmali
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:10 AM

COME ON PPL!!! there has to be ONE creative person on here....

bump

melimommy
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:13 AM

This is kinda chessy but you could buy those mini cereal boxes, cut off the fronts and pin them to your shirt and walk arounf with some sort of weapon and call yourself a cereal killer lol

Maybe wear a cereal bowl on your head lol

mama2brooklyn
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:13 AM

be a rednecks wife lol just wear some dirt clothes with stains on it mess your hair up and go as his wife lol 

cillaluvsmali
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:15 AM

Quoting melimommy:

This is kinda chessy but you could buy those mini cereal boxes, cut off the fronts and pin them to your shirt and walk arounf with some sort of weapon and call yourself a cereal killer lol

DH likes that one, lol!!

WildKat
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:17 AM

Are you in a warm climate?  Are you VISIBLY pregnant?  You could put on an apron, go barefoot and be the redneck's little woman.... (barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen!)

Other than that, I have no idea...

Peace,

Kat

cillaluvsmali
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:17 AM

Quoting mama2brooklyn:

be a rednecks wife lol just wear some dirt clothes with stains on it mess your hair up and go as his wife lol 

i cant belive i didnt think of that!! what would i wear!? DH said i can wear his clothes...i was thinking i would wear a wife beater with my bra straps showing and some cut up jeans, but i only have one pair of jeans and those are my good ones, lol....Maybe i can wear sweats, lol..???...

melimommy
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:18 AM

I did that one year last minute when I was a teen and people were coming up to me all day and night like What tha...ohhhhh that's funny. lol

Quoting cillaluvsmali:

Quoting melimommy:

DH likes that one, lol!!

Kristymomof4
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:18 AM

LOL. I like this one:)

a sheet and a piece of fake plant for your hair...greek goddess?

Quoting melimommy:

cillaluvsmali
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:19 AM

Quoting WildKat:

Are you in a warm climate?  Are you VISIBLY pregnant?  You could put on an apron, go barefoot and be the redneck's little woman.... (barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen!)

Peace,

Kat

oh no, im not pregnant anymore, i just dont have extra clothes to cut up that i can fit into...

I think i just might be the rednecks wife, lol, ima go google a women redneck to find a pic, lol

Kristymomof4
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:21 AM

make sure to black out some teeth:)

Quoting cillaluvsmali:

Quoting WildKat:

Peace,

Kat

oh no, im not pregnant anymore, i just dont have extra clothes to cut up that i can fit into...

I think i just might be the rednecks wife, lol, ima go google a women redneck to find a pic, lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)