Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

After #2 Plans lol

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:11 AM
  • 12 Replies

So hubby and I were talkin about it the other day and i told him that after this second baby is born i want my tubes tied, he agreed to it as long as its a boy lol he sd if its a girl we gotta try once more..... Also after im done BF i wanna get a boob job..... He was a little hesitant but he agreed lol i had some good convincing arguments lol.....

Idk if i need to explain my reasoning but i want my tubes tied for two reasons one i was happy with one kid but since dh doesnt have any of his own i gave up and compromised to have one more.... and hes mentioned getting snipped and i would rather just get my tubes tied cause i kno you can still have babies after havin ur tubes tied but you cant after gettin a vasectomy  you just have to do like invetro (worked with a lady that did it) so if for some reason (which i doubt would happen) that we wanted one more kid it would be possible.... and the reason i want a boob job is cause lol well ive always wanted one lol, n after gettin pregnant the first time n havin them big n them going back to the exact same size as before i missed them lol.... im a 36B and i have bigger like bone structure so they dont look big compared to the rest of me lol and hubby n i agreed that id get a D.... In away i guess it gives me something to look forward to lol

pregnancy week by week

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cillaluvsmali
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:13 AM

is there a question here??

K.a.C.87
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:15 AM

honestly i think its the other way around. i think it is EASIER for a man to be reversed then a women!

i am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allen. Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family at -- http://nichclem07.blogspot.com/

2gud2btrue
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:16 AM

a tubal isnt always reversible.  my doc told me to consider it a permanent solution even though it can at times be reversed.  just something to think about.

personally, i seriously regret my choice to get a tubal.  but it will of course vary person to person. 

Cecilias_mommy
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:16 AM

does there have to be a question??????

i figured people either share their plans or talk about their decisions to get boob jobs or tubes tied.... sorry next time ill make sure it has a question....

pregnancy week by week

Cecilias_mommy
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:17 AM

well the lady that i worked with had her tied for like over 10 years but idk it was actually reversed they did invetro so idk how exactly they did it

Quoting K.a.C.87:

honestly i think its the other way around. i think it is EASIER for a man to be reversed then a women!

pregnancy week by week

WildKat
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:19 AM

Quoting K.a.C.87:

I always thought that too.  Major abnominal surgery's never easy...  Vasectomies can be reversed, however. 

I would say if you're even *thinking* about reversing it than now's not the time.  I'd look into the IUD if I were in your shoes. 

Peace,

Kat

Willowjade
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:20 AM

I said that too!!!  .........and now I have 5 girls!!!  If you are happy with your two, then stop when you feel your family is complete :p

kgsharber
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:21 AM

Yeah, that is not how it works. Even more; if the doctor even feels like you are second guessing having more children, he/she will not do your tubal. The procedures they do now are different than they were in the 80's & 90's, so they don't just "tie" them anymore (there are about 5 different procedures). And I have a friend that had her's tied and she had a reversal done and it was horrible. She was in so much pain, and the probability of her even concieving is only 8%. 

If I were you, I would think about a 5 year or 10 year IUD, and then also using birth control to be safe.

Ixchel183
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:22 AM

vasectomies can be reversed, my dad had his reversed twice and then redone a final time

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Cecilias_mommy
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:24 AM

im not second guessing lol i didnt want more than one..... i compromised for my hubby to have another.... im 99.99% sure that i want my tubes tied

pregnancy week by week

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)