Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kids say the darndest things!!!!

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:27 AM
  • 1 Replies

so my mom and dad pick my ds up 2 days a week to spend time with him. tonight they were kinda late as dad had to work later. ds was getting ancy as he knew grammy and papa were on their way soon. He wasnt on his best behavior and kinda throwing mini fits and tantrums.  so mom and dad get here we are all out on the porch looking at the moon and my mom jumps out. ds runs down the steps and into grammys arms. She knows how rotten he can be, hes just playing the sweet lil boy. So we get him strapped into the seat and say our byes and give kisses and hugs he wants the door closed so i close it and my dad rolls down the window i looked at ds and said David James you better be good tonight for grammy and papa I want you on your best behavior. he just looked at me with that devilish grin and laughed. And i said lil man im not playing i want you to be good no fits or tantrums, he looks at my dad and looks at me and goes "uh oh gotta go" then tries to roll up the window. it was the funniest thing. my parents almost died laughing. dh was crying, i was just speechless, ds has never said or done that before but it was hilarious!

I'm Heather, I'm 21 years old, I'm a nursing student,  I'm a breastfeeding/formula feeding, non-circumcising, vaccinating, co-sleeping, disposable diapering, spanking when needed, forward faced at 1, bi-curious, I feed my son whatever he wants in moderation, teenage mommy who has already broken the stereotype. Wife to Joey since 01/06, mother to David James since 07/07, and trying for baby number two!

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
katiexoxo
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:39 AM

laughing 

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)