Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PROfessional Portraits

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:58 AM
  • 8 Replies

When you go get your portraits professionally done. I don't mean WalMart or Sears, or any other low grade portrait studio... I mean PROfessionally done. Do you want or expect your photos to be edited?? For example, blemishes removed.

Become a Fan
Kady Bug Photography

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
YoungMommy182
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:59 AM

Yes!!! with the money they charge i would expect them to make me look Skinny!!! lmao

kgsharber
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:00 AM

Yes........well, I expect it to be offered & then I pay $5 per pic that is edited (for baby drool or blemishes)

Mommie2Two
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:06 AM

:) The reason I ask is because I am a photographer and my husand thinks its crazy for me to edit.  He thinks my customers would appreciate the photo more if it were 'natural' as he states.  To me, when you go for the PRO you expect 'extra' things like this.

Become a Fan
Kady Bug Photography

Kylie819
by Emerald Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:07 AM

Yes, I do. 

JaylensMommy807
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:08 AM

Yes.

ColieO
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:11 AM

Depends on the pic for me. Some are fantastic as is, and if they WERE edited without me asking, I'd be upset.

In my sons 6 month old pictures, he had drool all over. I love those pics. I would have been upset if the drool was edited out.

But some, the lighting may have turned out not as expected, or there might be something weird in the background. Stuff like that ya.

Quoting Mommie2Two:

:) The reason I ask is because I am a photographer and my husand thinks its crazy for me to edit.  He thinks my customers would appreciate the photo more if it were 'natural' as he states.  To me, when you go for the PRO you expect 'extra' things like this.

Mommie2Two
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:18 AM

No, I do not mean drool.
I mean unwanted things..  a pimple, stray hairs in your face, a hair tie on your wrist that distracts from the picture... things of that sort.
I understand what you mean.  That is something you want to keep.  It's a milestone... it shows teething :)

Quoting ColieO:

Depends on the pic for me. Some are fantastic as is, and if they WERE edited without me asking, I'd be upset.

In my sons 6 month old pictures, he had drool all over. I love those pics. I would have been upset if the drool was edited out.

But some, the lighting may have turned out not as expected, or there might be something weird in the background. Stuff like that ya.

Quoting Mommie2Two:

Become a Fan
Kady Bug Photography

siberiantiger
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:47 AM

I think it should be offered. I would be upset if I was not given the choice, what is precious to some may not be to others. But I would expect the option to be there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)