Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you go to games with your dh?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:13 AM
  • 5 Replies

I cant stand sports games. I really tried and I went to a few games with dh but I hate to go to games. They are sooooooo long, and people yell, and the food is gross. Anywho dh always asks me to go with him but I am such a waste of a ticket. Do you like to go to games of any kinds be it basket ball or football or whatever?

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:20 AM

we arent a sports family but if a cousin or something was in a game, we would go show our support.  Pro games are a waste of money when most of them can be seen on tv or online.

MadameReeseCup
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:23 AM

I have gone to a few  simply to pig out on the junk food...

"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in
primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe
that loving is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing. I believe
that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is
another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

slayerslegacy
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:25 AM

Yes!!! I love them. I've been to them all.

RaynesMommy07
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:26 AM

football..I'm a huge fan of the sport.  Have been since I was 7..if my DF didn't like football, I dnt know for sure, but I think it may have been a deal breaker for me lol.  Boxing..i <3 it, we go from time to time.  I will NEVER in my life pass up a good Yankee's game...We really enjoy going to games together...

I'm just a tomboy, with a girlie side so perhaps I'm being biased lol 

prayingforsnow
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:27 AM

He goes to games with me occasionally. My sweet, wonderful, brilliant DH is not a huge sports fan- he's more of a music/arts kinda guy. The first time I took him to a UK b-ball game, he asked me, after the game had just ended, if I was "going to the restroom during this break." He thought it was the end of the second quarter/halftime instead of the end of the game. Bless his heart. But by the end of the season, he was getting into March Madness a little bit. He liked the idea of a tournament to end the season. lol

"Ring the bells that still can ring, forget your perfect offering. There is a crack in everything- that's how the light gets in." -Leonard Cohen
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)