Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pressure on my temple. help..?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:20 AM
  • 0 Replies

So i thought that it was just a headache coming on. i'm slowly cutting mt dew outta my life- so far, it was out for about 4 days or something. (i used to drink like 5 or more cans a day!). so i thought that the headache was just caffine withdraw that i have sometimes. i broke down and got a bottle, didnt help. i laid down about 20 minutes ago and realized that this is NOT a headache. i have pressure on my left side temple. like its not pounding, its just a constant pressure. like whatever it is, it feels like its pushing my temple, trying to get it outta my head. i've also been getting nautious (sp), but figured that it was because i was watching "I didnt know I was pregnant"-- some of the females on there was screaming and i cant handle that... and i've been getting dizzy. all within the last hour or two. figured that it was just due to my lack of sleep.

no idea if my problems are "real", or if they are really just side affects of what i explained- lack of sleep, tv show. but i KNOW that this isnt a normal headache that i usually experience. and i get headaches/migraines all the time. and now i'm freaking out because i feel like something is wrong because i have no idea whats going on with me!

any help or suggestions? any one been through this? or know what it could be?

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)