Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many ........... ? *NEW QUESTION ADDED*

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:15 AM
  • 30 Replies

How many kids do you want?

How many Does your SO want?

How far apart do you want them?

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Eveshalloween
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:17 AM

one is good enough for me! my hubby wants two more..i got so damn sick i dont want to go through that again.. i was in the hospital too much..but it was worth it and i will prolly have another lol

prayingforsnow
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:17 AM

One

One

But we'd take and cherish whatever number we're blessed with if we were to have multiples. :)

"Ring the bells that still can ring, forget your perfect offering. There is a crack in everything- that's how the light gets in." -Leonard Cohen
Ixchel183
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:18 AM

i want 10 he wants 4 so we've decided we'll have 4 and go from there, recently he's been saying 6 or 8 so yay i think i'm winning! lol

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

ColieO
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:18 AM

I want 3.

He wants 3.

YoungMommy182
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:19 AM

Ugh i was also always in and out of the hospital too! Right now i swore never to have kids again. lol . then i see my little girl and i want another boy but then my kids start crying and it changes everything! haha

Quoting Eveshalloween:

one is good enough for me! my hubby wants two more..i got so damn sick i dont want to go through that again.. i was in the hospital too much..but it was worth it and i will prolly have another lol

YoungMommy182
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:20 AM

Wow you really want 10? That must be awesome to have a SO that wants alot of kids =)

Quoting Ixchel183:

i want 10 he wants 4 so we've decided we'll have 4 and go from there, recently he's been saying 6 or 8 so yay i think i'm winning! lol

zackaroosmom
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:21 AM

Well I had always wanted two. We ended up with three, but have lost one. We plan on having more. I'm thinking we may stop at four. When there was three, things didn't feel complete to us. My dh used to tell me he wanted ten and I would lmao. He tells me he doesn't want anymore since we lost our son, but I think he will come around as time passes. 

ATG499
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:23 AM

I want one or two more. IDK just how many my SO wants. We haven't discussed that yet. I know we both want our princess since I already have a prince.

ryleesmommy2009
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:23 AM

me i would be happy with 3 my hubby wants a ton of kids though but i'm sure he'll be content with 3

lbdm2002
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:24 AM

ha ha ha..honestly..neither of us wanted kids.  Now we have 2.  we're done, though.  One girl and one boy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)