Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyplace special......

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:49 AM
  • 5 Replies

Is there anyplace special or anyone special you take your kids to see while trick or treating?

I am wondering cause I take my DD all over we start in the early day (happy hubby has the day off this yr) & we go to certain family members but the main one that is special for us cause we only see her about twice a year is my aunt she lives about 1 hr away but she loves me & my DD soo much & her & I are really close & i love seeing my DD eyes light up when we take her there. (altho with gas prices I dont know how many more years I can do this lol)

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

save the date

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
prayingforsnow
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:53 AM

That reminds me of being a kid in a small town, going to show all the friends/relatives the kids in costume. :) Love it.

"Ring the bells that still can ring, forget your perfect offering. There is a crack in everything- that's how the light gets in." -Leonard Cohen
ryleesmommy2009
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:53 AM

my mom, mil,and grandmas then were taking her to my sil and were going to go trick or treating with her and her son they live like a 1 1/2 hours away but we don't see them much so this will be good for her

BluBerri
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:04 AM

YAY so I am not the only person who makes those trips lol my family thinks I am nuts

Quoting ryleesmommy2009:

my mom, mil,and grandmas then were taking her to my sil and were going to go trick or treating with her and her son they live like a 1 1/2 hours away but we don't see them much so this will be good for her

Kristymomof4
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:18 AM

I used to when I was home in NY, but since I left NY , no place in particular that is special or tradition.

BluBerri
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 4:30 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)