Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What type of washing machine do you have?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:26 AM
  • 27 Replies

What brand and size is your washing machine? Ours has been broken for about a month, and we were goign to wait until tax time to get a new one, but my family is all pitching in and sending us all of our x-mas money early, so hopefully it will be soon. The one I am looking at is a Maytag Centennial┬« 3.2 Cu. Ft. Super Capacity Washer . I looked at ours now, and I can't fintd the size, other than "large capacity". Thanks!

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fallnangel3
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:27 AM

my matag broke and I demanded a new one.  right now I have a POS used one till we can save enough to buy a new matag

witcheymommy
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:29 AM

Thanks! I was wondering if they were a good brand- I mean, you hear about them all the time, but you still never know. Thank you!

denise3680
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:33 AM

I have the GE Whirlpool front-loaders duet sport, I love them, I have never had a problem except that I cannot fit my king size extra fluffy comforter in the washing machine without  doing some serious stuffing.  I love them but should have gotten the larger ones.

mammafox
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:33 AM

Whirlpool but its an older model.  Try doing a search on the web for top rated wasing machines.

BakedBean999
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:35 AM

LG Front loading one .. 

excougarmama
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:35 AM

We have a Fridgidaire Front loader HE that I adore.

witcheymommy
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:18 AM

A front loder would be nice, but we will only have around 400.00 to spend :(, Thank you all for your replys!!

dylansmommy00
by Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:25 AM

I have a Maytag Centennial with commercial technology.  I think it's a super capacity washer.  It does have the stainless steel basket for the clothes.  We just bought it about 4 months ago or so.  I love it.  We went from an older one to this one and I can't believe how much cleaner it gets our clothes. 

Just_Bethy
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:27 AM

I have the whirlpool duet large size..Dont love it like I did my Maytag... 

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

ColtonKeatonMom
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:28 AM

Maytag

1cmsiggy-3.jpg 4CM picture by fgmeda05

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)