Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Paranormal activity, have you seen???

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:53 AM
  • 40 Replies

DH and I had date night last night and for the first time in months decided to see a movie, I went against my better judgment and we saw paranormal activity. I could not sleep last night and when DH left for work at 6am I had to come downstairs and have not gotten off the couch, I am so scared! when did I become such a little girl? I am tempted to call my sister and tell her to bring my kids home now because I can not be home alone and I know they will distract me, I really need to go potty but the attic is upstairs by the bathroom!!!

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hardworker876
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:54 AM

I thought the movie was incredibly boring ... I don't know how anyone could think it's scary.

Willowjade
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:57 AM

My husband saw it and advised me to not see it.  Just hearing about it made me NOT want to see it.  We live in a big old house built in 1865 and my attic door is IN my upstairs bathroom LOL.  I understand completely where you are coming from.  Just remember that it is day time, and if I recall my husband telling me about the movie that most of that stuff happened at night while they were in bed. So your safe till he gets home :)

lillypie2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:58 AM

I went and saw it last night also...I was terrified by it but I had a hard time watching it because of the camera movement...I have extreme motion sickness and this just set it off for me...but other than that I thought it was good.

doublethejoy616
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:59 AM

I get so freaked out by scary movies!  I can't watch them or I freak myself out too :-)

austynsmama
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:01 AM

Quoting hardworker876:

I thought the movie was incredibly boring ... I don't know how anyone could think it's scary.

sorry for you, it scared the crap out of me, it seems more realistic to me than the blood and gore.

HLoeffler08
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:01 AM

I LOVE scary movies..all my friends said it was awesome! I am planning on seeing it..

austynsmama
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:02 AM

No! at the end it did happen during the day!!!

Quoting Willowjade:

My husband saw it and advised me to not see it.  Just hearing about it made me NOT want to see it.  We live in a big old house built in 1865 and my attic door is IN my upstairs bathroom LOL.  I understand completely where you are coming from.  Just remember that it is day time, and if I recall my husband telling me about the movie that most of that stuff happened at night while they were in bed. So your safe till he gets home :)

laylasmommy2006
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:03 AM

I havent seen it yet...hopefully if its still out next weekend (Not this weekend but the next one) we will see it. SO dont tell me about it!!!!!!!!!

JordansMama2003
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:04 AM

I agree with this! Actually, I went with my husband and friend and we were laughing our asses off, including the rest of the people in the theater!!! It was a pretty stupid movie.

Quoting hardworker876:

brfischer79
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:04 AM

I've seen it but I am a horror fanatic so it takes a lot to scare me , but I heard a lot of people got creeped out:(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)