Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you do it when....?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:46 AM
  • 21 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you have sex on your period?

Options:

Yes, regularly

Yes, on ocassion

Yes, I have but will never again!

No

other....

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 61

View Results

so on one of the other posts it came up that you can rarely get pregnant on your period, my question is how many people actually have sex while bleeding??? is this common???

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aidia
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:47 AM

No- no exceptions. 

anetrnlov
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:49 AM

Yep.

The way to help the world is to start with your own family. ~Mother Teresa

Kell913

If I am in the mood I do, it doesn't bother my hubby. I can't get pregnant anyways so

dons_doll
we do it on occasion toward the end. that's when we bathe together. So clean up is easy.

I am THANKFULL for my Husband, he is my best frind and I love him dearly. For my children, all of them. I don't know what I would do without them. For my friends on CafeMom, they were there for me when no one else would be. Thank You girls! I love you!

MommaBear_0406
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:50 AM

I do, and I got Pregnant while on my period!!!  I was a few days away from being off of my period, so I'm sure that had something to do with it.  :)

ethansmom309

yep! best thing in the world for cramps! lol. we just do it in the shower then there in no clean up or just throw a towle on the bed.

mrs.olmstead

ok i cant believe i am asking this, but doesnt blood go like everywhere?

Quoting Kell913:

If I am in the mood I do, it doesn't bother my hubby. I can't get pregnant anyways so

austynsmama

usually at the very end when it is really lite, I'm talking only need a panty liner all day (i don't have a heavy one to begin with) and then it is usually in the shower so you cant tell anyways. 7 years and DH and I still cant keep our hands off each other!

RheaF
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:51 AM

We do occasionally. If it's light. We just put a towel down, and he wears a condom all the time anyway.

YoungMommy182
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:51 AM

This....

Quoting ethansmom309:

yep! best thing in the world for cramps! lol. we just do it in the shower then there in no clean up or just throw a towle on the bed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)