Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!! THIS... IS....IT!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK???

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:29 AM
  • 29 Replies

Poll

Question: DO YOU LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON?

Options:

YES, I LOVE HIM

NO

I REALLY DONT HAVE AN OPINION EITHER WAY

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 58

View Results

DO YOU LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM?? WHY OR WHY NOT

I PERONSALLY LOVE HIM. I LOVE WHAT HE STOOD FOR AS AN ENTERTAINER. I SAW THE MOVIE THIS IS IT LAST NIGHT AND I HAD CHILLS JUST WATCHING HIM DO WHAT HE LOVED TO DO. HE TAUGHT ME THAT WHATEVER I DO, DO IT TO THE BEST EXTENT POSSIBLE AND DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS.. AND I DO NOT BELIEVE HE WAS A CHILD MOLESTER.

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chrisbri
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:31 AM

I never thought he was a child molester either....and he became the person he was today b/c of his father joe.

and its sad b/c his father was a bigger ass even after michael passed away

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Our Little Brianna

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

twinmamaof3
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:31 AM

I liked his music when i was younger.

I do not hate him or like him, I dont think he was a child molester either.  People will say anything to get money. 

Humboldt0608
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:34 AM

Neither. I was too young for his music to really make that big of an impact but old enough to remember his music being played on the radio.

All I know is that I think it's absolutely sick that Hollywood is already thinking up and going through with their schemes so that they can market and make some money off of his death.

insomniacmom266
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:36 AM

im indifferent i dont love or hate him

Christina

Wish i was to dead to cry my self affliction fades stones th throw at my creator massochist to which i cater

edwardsgirl
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:36 AM

i don't love him; but i don't hate him either.

I wouldn't go see the movie and have no desires to see this movie. Where exactly are all the profits from it going?? Joe Jackson? Where?

Erna2
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:37 AM

I don't think he was a child molester either. I think he was a tortured soul. He didn't have a childhood because of his abusive father. I love his music and I believe that he will live forever through it.

CarolynS898
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:39 AM

I loved Micheal, We celebrated his life when we heard that he had passed. And his birthday. He was an amazing artist and influenced music in such a profound way. He seems like a lost soul personally but there is only Joe and Kate Jackson to blame for that.

Quoting shyysmom:

DO YOU LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM?? WHY OR WHY NOT

I PERONSALLY LOVE HIM. I LOVE WHAT HE STOOD FOR AS AN ENTERTAINER. I SAW THE MOVIE THIS IS IT LAST NIGHT AND I HAD CHILLS JUST WATCHING HIM DO WHAT HE LOVED TO DO. HE TAUGHT ME THAT WHATEVER I DO, DO IT TO THE BEST EXTENT POSSIBLE AND DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS.. AND I DO NOT BELIEVE HE WAS A CHILD MOLESTER.

tha-hawt-mommie
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:42 AM

love love love HIM! ... i didnt go see the movie - ryne HATES movie theaters lol. but i will see it somehow.

our towns halloween parade was last night , we didnt go bc it was too cold for harmoni , but my friend said there was a group dressed as zombies and did the thriller dance! i was so upset i didnt see it!

*Do you have a 2008/2009 Baby? Love taking pics and videos of them? Join my contest group!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/2008-2009-photo-and-video

*Do you love hip-hop music? Come join my hip-hop hunnies group & keep hip-hop alive!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/hip-hop-hunnies

RJFegwRLW21109
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:46 AM

Honestly, I could care less. I sorta liked him looking back on his younger days, but I really disliked him in his older years. It is sad what happened to him, and how his life ended so soon, but it doesn't upset me. Honestly, alive or not, he will always be around. It's almost like her never died...

shyysmom
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:47 AM

Quoting chrisbri:

I never thought he was a child molester either....and he became the person he was today b/c of his father joe.

and its sad b/c his father was a bigger ass even after michael passed away

i said the same thing to my husband at the movie last night..

joe jackson was a terrible man but at the end of the day he had a vision and he made sure his children had visions and dreams and he gave them the boost to fulfill those dreams.. its just very very sad how things turned out..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)