Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MONSTER-IN-LAWS! Who Can't Stand Their IN-Laws?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:34 AM
  • 38 Replies

Hey guys I love my guy but I can't stand his mother! I mean I've never done anything to this woman and she treats me as if I stole something from her! Oh her son, he's a grown man and if you can't take the fact that he spends more time with his family and not her the SCREW her! How can you have a grudge against someone who has done you or your son no harm, that had done nothing but changed your son's life and made him happy?

I've tried to get close to her, but she always finds a way to blame me for her son not coming around everyday like he use to before we go together. I mean she doesn't even care about her grand kids she does'nt even participate in their lives.  She's so mean and I use to break my back making sure she was happy, showing her the upmost respect. And all I get is attitude and the COLD shoulder when I come around. I hate going to his family's house, I just can't stand them they all act the same way and I'm tired of trying to figure out what I did wrong AHHHHHH!

Sexy Panties

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
savannahnhi
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:36 AM

I HATE my Mother in law.  she is a bitch.  I love my FIL; he is the best.  No wonder why he left that bitch.  I guess he hated her as much as I do.

stefvan
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:38 AM

I love my in-laws.  My FIL is deceased and I miss him so much.  We are 8 hours apart so we don't get to see each other often.  We're going for Thanksgiving - I can't wait to see my MIL and the rest of the family.  I just hate the drive. 

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:39 AM

ehhh I don't love them or hate them...I tolerate them lol

NeverGiveUp489
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:40 AM
My Mother-in-law is a real Bitch! I try my best to stay away from her.
Quoting savannahnhi:

I HATE my Mother in law.  she is a bitch.  I love my FIL; he is the best.  No wonder why he left that bitch.  I guess he hated her as much as I do.

MrsCampuzano
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:40 AM

I hate my MIL too she's a greedy self centered biotch! Doesn't call her grandkids for nothing and she only has 2 right now!

princeNpryncess
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:41 AM

I hate my MIL!! Sometimes she doesn't even say hi to me!!!! i think its so rude, and she treats her 2 other grandkids better than my kids 

wedding planning guide

I AM A 21 YR OLD MOMMY TO JULIUS 3 & ANGELIESE 10MO. I HAD JULIUS WHEN I WAS 17 YEARS OLD AND I DO NOT REGRET IT AT ALL!! I LOVE MY HUBBY, HE WORKS VERY HARD TO MAKE SURE ME AND OUR KIDS ARE TAKEN CARE OF. MY LITTLE PRINCESS HAS A HEART PROBLEM CALLED SVT AND SHE IS OUR LITTLE ANGEL BECAUSE WE ALMOST LOST HER WHEN SHE WAS 2 WEEKS OLD DUE TO HER HEART PROBLEM. JULIUS IS THE MOST ACTIVE 3 YEAR OLD EVER!! HE DOES THE CUTEST THINGS AND HE TELLS ME ABOUT 100 TIMES A DAY THAT HE LOVES ME AND THAT ALWAYS MAKES ME SMILE!!

ColtonKeatonMom
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:42 AM

Ugh! I wish I owned my own private island.....I would lure all my hubby's family there.....and......blow it up! No, kidding, but I would lure them all there and make sure they couldn't come back...HAHAHA!

1cmsiggy-3.jpg 4CM picture by fgmeda05

ladyvamp5489
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:44 AM

WOW  im sorry you have problems with inlaws!  I aboslutly LOVE mine!  They are wonderful! 

NeverGiveUp489
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:47 AM
LOL! That's cute
Quoting ColtonKeatonMom:

Ugh! I wish I owned my own private island.....I would lure all my hubby's family there.....and......blow it up! No, kidding, but I would lure them all there and make sure they couldn't come back...HAHAHA!

mom_love07
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:51 AM

i just tolerate mine too.

there are things that they do that I hate, and the way they act too. but not them in general.

my fil cares about money and pretty much that is it. and he is always in everyone's business. just this jan, my sil got married. and my in laws were giving us her car cause my dh car was getting kinda bad, well really it just looked bad cause of the snow and what kinda car it was and junk. but he said we will only be in there for 2 days we ended up there for 4, because the day we were going to leave, my dh decides to say, hey we should fix the problem with that car while we are here now, i don't remember what was wrong but it wasn't anything bad, just something that was annoying at times. so I'm like fine whatever, i was hoping that it would be fixed before too late and we could still leave that day, no clue. well a close family friend was in the hospital so we went to visit them cause they hadn't seen our dd in awhile.  we get back and t fil says the car is finished but i don't want you to go cause of the roads, which i might add weren't that bad, and would probably be even better on I-90 but whatever. I'm mad cause i just want to go home but i say whatever. later I'm talking to my dh about it just cause I'm mad, my fil is in the dining room working on something, so he can kind of hear us, i say something and my dh says something about my mom, which hits me and I'm crying then i say don't you ever say that, it isn't something i like her doing and i cant stop her, then he says something and his dad must not have been hearing us right because he says          "Fine, leave and go home. I don't care if you guys get into a accident, it wont be my fault cause I told you to stay"  I hear him and get up to where he can see me and say, I don't remember talking to you, and this is none of your business, and you don't even know what we are talking about, so stop eavesdropping.

Ever since then, I have never really liked him much, he is just too controlling and all that. I have soo many stories about him and my sil it isn't even funny. my mil may be nutty and have no clue what she is talking about, but she had a damn good reason.

*Stefan Salvatore is my Edward Cullen.*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)