Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is my Husband the only one that does this??

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:37 AM
  • 23 Replies

My husband will jump and get up and go when his Uncle's or Dad calls for something or needs their car looked at, but huff and puffs when I (his Wife) or kids ask him to do something around the house! UGH I'm so sick of it and he doesn't see it and I point it out every time, hellowhy would I make this up! Like yesterday his Uncle needed his car looked at so what does my husband do tells him to come over they are outside for 2hrs drinking and looking at his car, when I told him it was his night to cook and give the girls a bath b/c I've been having preterm labor and wasn't feeling good, well things got done but we were arguing the whole time and the girls ended up going to bed 30mins late b/c of him!

banging head into wall

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:38 AM

Nope mine does it too. Men are just buttheads

lovinmyboys...
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:39 AM

He enjoys doing "manly" things more than household duties.  I know most men are like this, but he needs to step up and help out. 

anetrnlov
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:40 AM

Honestly, no...Eric isn't like that at all.

The way to help the world is to start with your own family. ~Mother Teresa

alyssasmommy122
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:40 AM

This!!

Quoting mamafor6:

amoret1234
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:41 AM

Mine dosen't jump to help anybody... LOL

gulfcoastmom4
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:42 AM

Not really, he actuially just put up some blinds in the girls room a few minutes ago.

MrsCampuzano
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:44 AM

that's sweet, Lucky!

Quoting gulfcoastmom4:

Not really, he actuially just put up some blinds in the girls room a few minutes ago.

My_4_cuties_08

He use to be. But not anymore. 

Nicky80

Quoting mamafor6:

ColtonKeatonMom
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:45 AM

Yes, all the time. It's so bad that in the middle of the best, most passionate, and longest..."bedroom session" we've ever had his mommy called and he jumped up and left. I was so mad. And he'll do ANYTHING for ANYONE.....he's a licensed mechanic......and he let my check engine light stay on for a year until I FIXED IT! We had the part, but he wouldn't put it on, I had to do. I've changed my oil and rotated my own tires for the last 2 years.....but if anything happens to his dad's or his friend's cars, he's gonna fix it the minute they call.

1cmsiggy-3.jpg 4CM picture by fgmeda05

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)