Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does modern technology make it easier or harder to cheat??/

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:01 AM
  • 2 Replies
Everyday I see posts on here of how people find text messages and emails indicating their SO is cheating...or that a SO has met someone on the internet and are chatting with them.. With all the modern technology out there do you think it makes it easier or more difficult for a cheater to cheat? BTW...no I am not a cheater and no I have not found anything to indicate my DH is a cheater..I am just curious about what others think...

Team Santa~

Who I am as a mom can not be expressed in a paragraph. It is expressed by who my children will become.

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Katsmommy
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:04 AM

Yeah I think in a lot of ways it has. You have cell phones, emails, chat rooms,  dating sites (some even strictly for the purpose of married people finding someone to sleep with on the side). In some ways this technology makes it easier to hide and get away with, in others maybe it makes it easier to catch them. I mean no matter if theres technology or not, if you're going to cheat you're going to do it.

ncmommyof3
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:07 AM

It definitely makes it easier I mean people don't have to even spend time outside of the home to meet someone now adays just log online and bam you've met someone. There's no reason to become suspicious of your so if they leave for one day or a couple of hours out of one day to see the person they met and talked to online vs being gone every day of the week  for hours upon hours trying to meet someone or having a conversation with them.

Visit my blogs daily! http://motheringthree.today.com/  and http://motheringmadesimple.today.com/ 

It's not just a physical attraction,I love him for every single thing he is. Every word he says, every step he takes.This will never die.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)