Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

That's kind of gross.

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:41 AM
  • 26 Replies

My daughter brought me a container of grape jam and a spoon.

She likes eating it by the spoonfuls..

Do your kids eat anything sort of gross?

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gypsydancer7
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:42 AM

yuck

My dd likes butter

lyranightshade
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:43 AM

Last night, my son ate ketchup on his strawberry nutragrain bar. He'll put ketchup on anything or eat it by itself. I figure, why not? lol Yes, it's gross, but if that's what he likes, what's the difference in covering fries with it? Meh. Toddlers.

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:43 AM

My youngest, she's 15 mos, snuck behind me in the fridge yesterday and grabbed a stick of butter...I caught her after one bite but I was just about gagging!  I like butter and all, but can't eat it by the mouthful...blech! 

judybant

my 6 year old eats Jelly like that too... makes me want to barf... but he will NOT eat it on a sandwich... "that's 'scustin', Mom!"  I don't even TRY to figure him out any more... it just makes my brain hurt.

lyranightshade

My mom used to hide it or, I'm told, I'd eat it by the stick, like you would a popsicle! lol

Quoting gypsydancer7:

yuck

My dd likes butter

cage0101

my son would eat peanut butter by the spoonful if i let him

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
MandyOs
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:44 AM

Quoting lyranightshade:

Last night, my son ate ketchup on his strawberry nutragrain bar. He'll put ketchup on anything or eat it by itself. I figure, why not? lol Yes, it's gross, but if that's what he likes, what's the difference in covering fries with it? Meh. Toddlers.

That reminds me of Big Daddy with Adam Sandler!

ColtonKeatonMom
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:45 AM

My oldest loves ketchup and ranch dressing on everything.

Quoting lyranightshade:

1cmsiggy-3.jpg 4CM picture by fgmeda05

lyranightshade

lol That's what I thought of, too! My son will eat packets of ketchup, spoonfuls, or try to squeeze the bottle into his mouth. Maybe I should ask the doctor if he has a ketchup deficiency? lol

Quoting MandyOs:

Quoting lyranightshade:

That reminds me of Big Daddy with Adam Sandler!

MandyOs

Quoting beadingmom17:

My youngest, she's 15 mos, snuck behind me in the fridge yesterday and grabbed a stick of butter...I caught her after one bite but I was just about gagging!  I like butter and all, but can't eat it by the mouthful...blech! 

My husbands grandmother was very against waste. If no one used the butter in the fridge, she would sit down at the kitchen table, and eat it like a banana.

throwing up

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)