Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so f***ing sick of it!

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:42 AM
  • 3 Replies

How is this fucking my fault? tony (son's dad) just got outta jail yesterday. he called so many fucking times. i was sick of it. i called him back, and basically relayed everything that MY SON went through. his response? to stop comparing him to my current boyfriend.. thats his response when i said my son asked if tony was his dad. i said yes. then he asked if benny can be his dad later. i said that benny is benny, he's a friend of ours.

its also my fault because he cant get health insurance. he said that out of all of us- there's 3 BM'S- i'm the only one who went for child support.. and because of it, he cant get fucking health insurance for his fucked up teeth.. now, mkay- i feel him on that. his teeth are picture perfect. any dentist would LOVE to take photos of it, so they can show others what will happen if you dont take care of your teeth. some are just not there, others have huge gapping holes in them.... but i dont care. i filed for child support b/c i knew his ass wouldnt help. then i wanted it stopped but i couldnt or else i would lose medicaid. my son gets an ultrasound every year on his kidneys. do you know how much a fucking ultrasound is?! its a lot. he's already had surgery to remove a cyst and by the looks of it, it has already regrown so there'll be another surgery to remove it- again. i dont have that fucking kind of money and if shithead "dad" cant give out the suggested $25/week, he obviously cant help out with the medical bills.

he says that i put things in my son's head, that i'm making my son say that all of this is his fault... that i suggested that benny can be his dad. no. benny has been there for the most part, every day for the last year. we never argue, we never fight. he's never done anything to make kaden mad- even when he tries to help "discipline" him (all he says is that he needs to listen to mommy lol).

i'm just so very sick of him. he's calling me on random fucking numbers, talking all this shit. i block each and every one. i want to fucking scream at him to leave me the fuck alone.

oh! and then the shit head is like i only spent 35 days in jail. i was like to my son, thats a long ass time! he kept saying that nicole- his other kid- was all happy to see him. i was like good for her, but kaden is blaming himself.. an then he was like its not like i did a year or more in jail.. "at least not yet".. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN AT LEAST NOT YET?! you want to see him, to fuck his mind up even more and then go back to jail for 8-10 years?

you fucking lying ass stupid fucking bastard. you are a fucking waste of life and i hope that you do something really fucking stupid that'll make you waste your life away in jail. but knowing the fucking courts, they'll just let you go. pretty sure that the only time you do "hard time" is when you end up killing someone-- or wait- you already have! so i guess when you get CAUGHT having killed someone... unless that was a lie too? fucking trying to act all fucking hard and shit. say that you dont need anger management because the judge said no when you requested it. umm- hey shithead- you got arrested THREE TIMES for domestic violence. and you dont need anger management? i was like fine, whatever. take a parenting class. "i dont need a parenting class" yes, fuckhead you do. i took TWO OF THEM... actually, i took more in-depth parenting classes, to fucking better myself and i am looking to take more of them.

but now i fucking question- is there something i said/did that made my son think its his fault? i dont know, i cant think of anything.. but then again- i always take the blame for everything. global warming is my fault! the murders of whales is my fault. my son is the same way. the house is messy because its his fault, his dad dont want him, because its his fault.

i wish i could just fucking move out of the country. i have duel citizenship with Japan. it would be so easy. so fucking easy. i swear to god tho- one more fucking year of school, just one more and i'm gone. if he doesnt actually go for visitation within this year, i'm leaving for good.

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cara125
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:53 AM

Hey I went through that also so I can relate.  Just make sure that you are the better person for your son and try not to mention all of this in front of him.  I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel.  My son (now a teen) asked to go visit his dad and I let him.  He went 3 times and now he never wants to see that **************************person again.  I moved out of the state that he was living in and I never saw any child support.  If you are wanting to move just make sure that you are willing to go the long haul by yourself.  No financial support.  At least if you stay in country you can get medicade when he is in jail.  It sounds like that is where he wants to be.

savannahnhi
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:58 AM

Sorry, I can barely read your post.  I never seen so many f------ word in one post.

angelove8
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:00 PM

lol..that's how i talk....

Quoting savannahnhi:

Sorry, I can barely read your post.  I never seen so many f------ word in one post.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)