Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

RIGHT NOW! What do you look like right now! (take a pic and post)

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:54 AM
  • 34 Replies

I just realized that I look TERRIBLE!  My avatar shows that I can clean up nicely, but right now I look so scuzzi!  I just took a pic with my webcam and my hair is in a bun, roots need touch-ups, my skin needs to be exfoliated and moisturized, wearing my glasses...I think this is about as bad as it gets for me without being sick with the flu!...Oh, and my fan needs dusting, too!  LOL

104655.jpg picture by discoboogi

Lady Tremaine, stepmother to Cinderella

*****Support Group for Stepmoms and Second Wives*****
For women with men who have children from a previous relationship(s).
http://www.cafemom.com/group/stepmomsupport

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
trishasjunebug
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:56 AM

I'd rather not lol. I'm in a robe, I have bed head, no makeup, tired as heck, no sleep, too busy studying my butt off to sleep lol. I look like a wreck lol. happy halloween 

CarolynS898
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:56 AM

Ditto.

Quoting trishasjunebug:

I'd rather not lol. I'm in a robe, I have bed head, no makeup, tired as heck, no sleep, too busy studying my butt off to sleep lol. I look like a wreck lol. happy halloween 

Kim24kids
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:58 AM

I have the flu so no Thanks..LOL

All4you
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:58 AM

oh hell no lol I am a MESS. I am in my pj's, glasses on, no make up and my hair is falling out...literally my hair is falling out by the handful. I am quickly going bald and freaking out!

Sign by Danasoft - SURPRISE! I found you!
isra1986

I am too lazy to put my hair up, put on another shirt besides a tank top, and put on a hijab, but here is a bump. And a pic from the other night when I wasn't lazy and did all that! Lol

Playschool Preschool Group- Chat tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern time!

DaisyAg2003

You actually caught me with make up on this morning!  LOL

My hair needs to be done, so into a ponytail it went, just not in this picture!

twinmamaof3
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:00 PM

I had my friend take a pic of me with my phone I am sending it to my email, I need to do my hair still.  I will post the pic as soon as I get it!

LuvmySFSGT
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:03 PM

Don't laugh...I am still in my PJ's!

texassahm
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:03 PM

Isra!  You're so beautiful!  thanks for posting - I took a real risk posting my scuzzi look - maybe I'll clean myself up and post a comparison.  LOL

Other girls - c'mon!  I'll excuse our resident sickie - but if I can post my greasy, dark roots, bun havin style with my glasses and no make-up YOU CAN TOO!  Post yourself in your every day beauty!

Quoting isra1986:

I am too lazy to put my hair up, put on another shirt besides a tank top, and put on a hijab, but here is a bump. And a pic from the other night when I wasn't lazy and did all that! Lol

texassahm
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:04 PM

You're awesome!

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

Don't laugh...I am still in my PJ's!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)