Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why Not Vaccinate the Adults instead of our innocent babies?? REVISED

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:00 PM
  • 50 Replies

DOCTORS SEEM TO FORCE OR TRY TO FORCE VACCINES ON ALL CHILDREN. THEY SEEM TO THINK THAT VACCINES ARE ONE SIZE FITS ALL, WHICH IS NOT THE CASE.MANY CHILDREN DIE AFTER THEIR SHOTS. SOME DONT TAKE THE THE VACCINE IT SELF ANYWAY AND MANY BECOME DAMAGED IN SOME OTHER WAY INCLUDING GETTING THE DISEASE ANYWAY.

SOOOOOO.....MY QUESTION IS.......WHAT IF INSTEAD  TRYING TO FORCE PEOPLE TO VACCINATE BABIES, WHY NOT TRY AND PUSH FOR THE ADULTS TO GET VACCINATED EVERY 2 MONTHS WITH ALL THE SAME VACCINES A BABY RECIEVES IN THE FIRST FEW YRS OF LIFE? ADULTS MEANING 18+!

nO BODY SHOULD BE FORCED TO VAX IF THEY DONT WANT TO, THINGS WILL WORK THE SAME JUST THE OTHER WAY AROUND ADULTS RATHER THEN BABIES.

WE COME IN CONTACT WITH MORE THINGS EVERYDAY, WE SPREAD HEP A, B AND C,

ADULTS CAN BE THE BIGGEST CARRIERS OF DISEASE,

MANY SEEM TO THINK THAT VACCINATING IS THE ONLY SOURSE OF KEEPING OUR CHILDREN SAFE WHEN REALLY ITS THE IMMIMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT, HEALTH EATING AND CLEANING OF BODY AND TEETH AND THE WASHING OF HANDS

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SunnyJoJo
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:04 PM

Wait I'm confused. I was vaccinated as a child so I suppose I was force vaccinated according to you and would make it useless to revaccinate me as an adult. and if I had to be revaccinated I'd do it. I've already been vaccinated for everything I put in my child.

Alot of adults now are already vaccinated for the things we vaccinate our children for.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Codysmom22908

popcorn

Good point! Good luck with this post!

CafeMom Tickers
twinmamaof3

Because as parents it is our job and right to decide what is best for OUR children, no one elses.  Our children get every vaccine, they just got the H1N1 vaccine yesterday..  The twins even recieved extra shots there first year during RSV season so they wouldnt get sick and be in the hospital, it was a shot once a month October thru March.  They cost 1500 or more oer shot.  To us vaccines are important.And yes, if my kids get the flu shot I will get it as well,  I got all the same shots they did when I was younger, Heck I got some of them twince, because of the military when I went thru basic.

abbynzachsmommy

ummm...thats easy...many of those diseases that are vax against, are illnesses that will easily kill or cripple a child, so we should let our kids be at risk for these diseases and hope they make it to adult hood to then decide to protect themselves...no.

navy     Lovin my Sailor!!!

Pregnant with baby #3? join us! ~ Pregnant again!...baby#3

Want to connect with other Navy wives? Check us out! ~ Navy Wives

Codysmom22908
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:05 PM

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

Wait I'm confused. I was vaccinated as a child so I suppose I was force vaccinated according to you and would make it useless to revaccinate me as an adult. and if I had to be revaccinated I'd do it. I've already been vaccinated for everything I put in my child.

Alot of adults now are already vaccinated for the things we vaccinate our children for.

If you have not had your boosters then you are not fully vaccinated!

CafeMom Tickers
moretolovemamma
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:09 PM

Honey you have not been vaccinated  for everything your child has.

Im 27yrs old and the only shots that were given back then were the MMR, POlio and DTAP

we now have HIB, FLU, HEP,MENIGITAS,PHOMINIA, ROTA VIRUS and WHoopping cough its also the amount of times the child goes in for the shot rounds i only went in a few times.

PLUS VACCINES DONT LAST FOREVER TETNUS only last 10 yrs

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

RJFegwRLW21109
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:10 PM

I was Vaccinated as a child and I had no problems. I have my DD vaccinated because there are diseases that can kill a child that they need protection against. As a mother I can protect my DD from many things, but one thing I cannot do alone is protect her from Diseases. I call on her DR to help with that.

The only problem with Vaccinating Adults instead of Children is where do you start? At what point do you say these children are no longer getting Vaccinated. Some already have been and others havent. Then you have some kids who get some and not that other. Unless it was started with the beginning of Vaccinations, it would be near impossible now. (I think that made sense...It did in my head, but I didn't know how to write it)

moretolovemamma
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:12 PM

thats true BUT if adults are the starters of passing the disease somewhere down the line, why not vax the adults rather the the children. if we get vaccinated then we should be able to still keep our children safe with out over vaxing our children, We weight more, our bodies are used to diffrent things entering into it, sickness chemicals ect, plus we weight a hell of alot more then a baby.

I was not vaxed untill i was 1yr i had a bad reaction to the MMR and I also had a bad reaction the the German Mesals part when i had my 3yr old

Quoting abbynzachsmommy:

ummm...thats easy...many of those diseases that are vax against, are illnesses that will easily kill or cripple a child, so we should let our kids be at risk for these diseases and hope they make it to adult hood to then decide to protect themselves...no.

anetrnlov
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:13 PM

I see what you are trying to get at but, for one, this is going to turn into bashing fest 2009, they always do, and for two:

I personally have had several series of all vaccines...the problem is I hold no immunity.  I have had titers checked multiple times and it doesn't matter so I told them they were not using me as a pin cushion anymore.

I know what the cost is to draw titers on a single person, where I use to work we had a mom that wanted to check for natural immunity before administering vaccines.....it cost a fortune and insurances will not cover it.  She ended up changing her mind because she could not afford the cost....I can't imagine what the cost would be to check every adults titers.  No one would do it.

The way to help the world is to start with your own family. ~Mother Teresa

anetrnlov
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:15 PM

Do you mean pneumonia!?!?

Quoting moretolovemamma:

Honey you have not been vaccinated  for everything your child has.

Im 27yrs old and the only shots that were given back then were the MMR, POlio and DTAP

we now have HIB, FLU, HEP,MENIGITAS,PHOMINIA, ROTA VIRUS and WHoopping cough its also the amount of times the child goes in for the shot rounds i only went in a few times.

PLUS VACCINES DONT LAST FOREVER TETNUS only last 10 yrs

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

The way to help the world is to start with your own family. ~Mother Teresa

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)