Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What were your pregnancy cravings?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:16 PM
  • 21 Replies

So I'm just curious if you really crave different things for different sexes. Last time I was pg with my son I craved Turkey and fruit. This time I am craving the same but also mexican food. So what did you crave and what did you have?

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovinmykiddo07
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:18 PM

When I was pregnant with Elijah I craved fruit for the first trimester. Anything fried I couldnt even smell without throwing up. My 2nd trimester was chili cheese coneys from Sonic & french fries from Zaxbys. 3rd trimester was double cheeseburgers & ice cream cones from Mc Donalds. lol I'm AMAZED that I only gained 29 lbs. lol

OH!! And canned peaches. My SO thought he'd be funny & hide them from me. I was seriously going to f*ck him up if I didnt get my peaches! Lol

abenirichelle
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:18 PM

i craved veggies with my son and sweets/salts with my daughter

Mama2HannahLynn
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:20 PM

Popsicles...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

dylansmommy00
by Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:20 PM

Tacos and spanich rice, all the time.

ktwister
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:21 PM

Tomatoes and Watermelon.

blessedwboysx3
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:22 PM

With my first son it was artichokes and fritos.

With my second son it was cheese and I loved chocolate malts.  Anything grape made me throw up.

With my third son it was tomatoes.

Angldncr
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:24 PM

Don't forget to add what you had/are having.

ethansmom309
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:25 PM

With my son during the first trimester was ham, second was liverworst sandwiches (normally HATE them) and third trimester I ate everything I could get my hands on. I gained 45lbs and now weigh less than before I was prego. who would have thought? OH and bread and butter pickles I went through one of the HUGE jars (like resturant ones) every month/ month and a half. it was crazy.

Jewels9308
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:25 PM

Well, the only thing I wanted in the 1st trimester, was green beans, right out of the can. Don't heat them up, don't put them in a bowel, just fork them right up! In the second trimester, I wanted sea food. I had never has Sushi, but I REALLY wanted it. Go figure you can't eat that!Then I wanted pickles and that cheese dip in a jar. God that was heaven! lol.   In the second trimester I wanted nothing but chicken, pizza with mustard and pasta.  Does is shock anyone that I gained 75 lbs? lol. I had a 9lb 4oz baby boy. Oh, and my mom said she craved dirt and laundry detergent with all 3 of her girls.

justinnaimee
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:27 PM

Mashed potatos from KFC and Cherry Pepsi with Alexys. So far with this one I'm too sick to have many cravings but I've been digging Golden Corral's mashed potatos... I have no clue what the sex of this baby is as I'm only 8 weeks but I get the feeling it's another girl.

CafeMom Tickers

Pregnancy ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)