Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wal-mart Online sells caskets...Wow! (Poll)

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:17 PM
  • 35 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you buy a casket from Wal-Mart?

Options:

Sure, why not?

No way!

Other (there always is an other, right?)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 58

View Results

So, I was at another site and someone was complaining about walmart's online store carrying caskets.  So, I thought I would ask you ladies what you think.  Mind you, you can't walk in to walmart and shop for caskets.  It's their ONLINE store that carries them.  How do you feel about this?

Here's the link:  http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=caskets&search_constraint=0&tc=0&ic=48_0&ref=+125874.425084&tab_value=27_All

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RJFegwRLW21109
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:19 PM

Thats just creepy.

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:19 PM

Wow!! Just wow! When I thought walmart couldn't get any wierder, they sell caskets. Bad thing is they would probably be cheaper than most funeral homes. That actually made me laugh just a little. Only because it is walmart and no other reason.  

cherrygirl87
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:20 PM

Oh my! Who woulda thought? Well I guess they gotta be in everything these days. It's a little peculiar hopefully they're atleast quality for the folks buying them.

zianneaaliyah

Wal-mart was not playing when they set out to sell everything in one place, LMAO!

adma845

Wow I thought this was a joke but I see its not.  I dont guess there is anything wrong with it.

HLoeffler08

i looked and I really like one of them...my husband picked his out..kinda creepy though..

cmb121906
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:21 PM

Holy crap, that is INSANE!!

At least they want to give us a proper burial when they take over the world

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

Mommy2_two

Yeah a friend of mine posted about that today. I had no idea they sold caskets.

applemom

Their sticker prices probably are cheaper, but I figure you aren't saving anything by the time you add the price of shipping.

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Wow!! Just wow! When I thought walmart couldn't get any wierder, they sell caskets. Bad thing is they would probably be cheaper than most funeral homes. That actually made me laugh just a little. Only because it is walmart and no other reason.  

myfoursonsks
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:23 PM

I don't see anything wrong with it.  It isn't like they have them on display in the store.  It is a necessary item and many people may need to have options within their budget.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)