Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How much do you love your husband?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:04 PM
  • 16 Replies

Poll

Question: How much do you love your husband?

Options:

More then words could ever explain. I fall in love with him again every time I see him. He gives me butterflies, I love cuddling as much as possible, and love having sex with him! He is my world!

I love him with all my heart! He is amazing to me and our kids and I cant imagine life without him!

I love him but my heart doesnt skip a beat every time I see him. He's cool.

I love him but dont think I am IN love with him. I'm here for the kids...

I dont love him at all and would get a divorce but need for other reasons (financially, etc...)

I love him a lot but dont think he is my soul mate or one true love...

Other...

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 83

View Results

Just curious what kind of love most women have with their husbands....Its annonymous so vote as closely to how you truly feel as you can :o)

Hi!! My name is Erin, I'm 24, a mother of 2 kids- Kylie (3) and Lucas (1), creator of TheKylieWrap.com, and loving wife to Matt. I am a beleiver of attachment parenting. I am a non-cio, extended breastfeeding, co-sleeping, drama-free, silly, sweet mama who is always looking for new friends :o)

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iheartmyshaman
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:05 PM

If I didn't love him more than life I wouldn't be married to him!  I love you baby!  Mwah!

isra1986
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:05 PM

Option #2

Playschool Preschool Group- Chat tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern time!

DaniCalx2
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:06 PM

I am so amazed at how much I love him after a dozen years of being together. I fall more in love with him each day. He truly is the best man in my eyes 

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:07 PM

My husband is my best friend, and i couldnt imagine my life without him...we knew each other in high school, but never got together...if we have, it might have saved us both a lot of heartache...hes been away for the last month and it sure has given me a lot of time to asses my marriage and ive come to the conclusion that he is the best thing that EVER happened to me

Forgive my typos, im nursing at the keyboard!

http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/kids/bigcity/story1/insect3.gif

Rainbowlei
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:08 PM

Other:

I don't have a husband... But IF it was SO option... I would ahve chose option number 1.

God do i love her. I thank god for every time she walks in the room.

Photobucket

SGJsmom

I would like to put option 1 & 2 together and that is how I feel about my DH. I tell him all the time it is on the verge of obsessive...lol He feels the same way.

in love

zianneaaliyah

I'm in between the first and the second one.  He isn't my world, he's just the only one I will ever share it with.

zjonzie
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:09 PM

i chose the second choice.  i love him with everything i have, but i feel as though we have to be happy in our world and not count on another person to do that.  its a bonus yes, but i feel that if we say we are nothing without our dh, well that is sad to me. 

mom2four1978
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:09 PM

Option #1 for me.

anetrnlov
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:12 PM

More then words could ever explain. I fall in love with him again every time I see him. He gives me butterflies, I love cuddling as much as possible, and love having sex with him! He is my world!

The way to help the world is to start with your own family. ~Mother Teresa

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)