Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need some advice..

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:31 PM
  • 4 Replies

Okay so my Fiance and my best friend don't get along at all. But they talk to each other just to piss one another off. I have no idea why they talk, i've told them if they don't like each other then dont talk to one another. But they do. So now it's down to the point where...they are trying to make me choose. I'm not going to choose, and they need to respect that right?? Well now my DF told me...I have no reason to talk to her, and that if i love him i wouldn't let her talk to him like that. He told me to stop talking to her, which i refused to stop talking to her. Well lets say the fighting has gotten worse between me and him.

Now with my best friend...we've been friends for 3 years now and she has been there for me. But now she is like "LEAVE HIM" and says i shouldn't let him talk to her like that...she has told him that when he leaves to go over seas Im gonna find someone new...Which is so not true. Im torn i don't want to choose between them to...Grrrr does anyone have any advice or been though the same thing...i really need some advice...

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MissiHampt
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:36 PM

Tell them both to grow the fuck up.

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky (1-12-05), and soon to be mommy to Logan Douglas (due Feb 2010).  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

mna_823
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:38 PM

Was your friend in the picture before the guy?  My belief is who ever enters the picture last should realize that you come with certain people in your life, and if they can't handle that then they don't need to be with you.

MissKrystal
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:38 PM

I completely agree. They both need to grow up. If they keep pushing tell them you'll ditch them both!

laylasmommy2006
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:42 PM

He's been in my life since we were little...we were good friends..then we went different ways...he came back in my life...and we started dating... I knew my best friend for 3 years now.

Quoting mna_823:

Was your friend in the picture before the guy?  My belief is who ever enters the picture last should realize that you come with certain people in your life, and if they can't handle that then they don't need to be with you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)