Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i really hope i'm just cynical!

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:23 PM
  • 4 Replies

i have a public youtube channel so all my family can see videos of my dd.  i had added a video of my dd and her cousin running around in their diapers while we were trying to put their pajamas on them...and it had over 900 views, while all my other videos have about 100 views.  i deleted it right away, but i pray it didn't get so many views for the reason i'm trying not to think....

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mandalouwhotn
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:25 PM

Sorry to say, you are probably thinking right....we don't do Youtube vides...i post them on my facebook and its private, so you have to be my driend to see them...maybe try that.

mushmom
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:26 PM

No, I bet you're right.  And that's just freaking sick.  I won't let my dh put any pics or videos of dd like that.

MissLeeAnne
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:26 PM

Most likely that is the reason.  You have to be careful of what you post.  Try a photobucket account or something and password protect it and give the password out.  thats what we do :)

~*Lee Anne*~

baby gift

Humboldt0608
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:28 PM

You could also just use blogger to put up picks and video and then make it private. With us we use a password that I just emailed to the family and they are able to check on it whenever they want.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)