Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Big girl panties, Ladies. You know you like it...

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:27 PM
  • 31 Replies

I'm talking about drama.

I'm not talking about the women who are just down right mean, but "drama" is one of the main reasons I love CM. As a SAHM, CM is the water cooler I stand around to discuss, share, debate, and learn. If everyone only said things like "It's not our business, so I won't judge" this place would be B-O-R-I-N-G!

I love hearing all of your opinions, and I love hearing how passionately you believe them! Don't you? I think CM is not the place for being PC. It is the place to speak your mind, and for some of us, including me, pretty much the only place we can do so. My friends and I mostly share the same or similar opinions (hence being friends). Hubby couldn't care less about 99% of the topics discussed on here.

I'm just saying don't be so touchy about drama. I admit that sometimes when I am having a moody day, I either reply with more sting than usual, or roll my eyes in annoyance at "stupid" posts and don't reply at all.

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TessB
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:33 PM

It is my water cooler too. And sadly most of my social life. 

Proud Army Wife to Josh and mother to 3 beautiful boys...
Hayden David June 2001
Brodie Nicholas December 2004
Seth Justin July 07, 2009

larissacst
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:38 PM

I do like to read all the funny to me stuff too. How people can get so irriated at the teeniest things and carry on and on and on. I get a pic in my head of some mom pounding hard on the keyboard while her tot watches cartoons. Good metaphor, chair13, the watercooler! lol

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
chair.r13
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:50 PM

ROFL!

that is hilarious! From now on, whenever I read a post or reply from someone with a stick up their a**, this is the visual I will have!

Quoting larissacst:

I do like to read all the funny to me stuff too. How people can get so irriated at the teeniest things and carry on and on and on. I get a pic in my head of some mom pounding hard on the keyboard while her tot watches cartoons. Good metaphor, chair13, the watercooler! lol

angelove8
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:52 PM

LMAO....same here!!

Quoting TessB:

It is my water cooler too. And sadly most of my social life. 

chair.r13
by on Oct. 31, 2009 at 4:40 PM

bump

chair.r13
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:34 AM

bump

UncondtnlLove
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:43 AM

What the hell are you talking about?, stop being so dramatic...

JUST KIDDING, lol. Yes, I love it. CM has taught me how to speak my mind and how to have thicker skin. I'm actually grateful for that. Yes, it has spilled into RL, for me. The speaking my mind part, that is. Of course I sometimes let loose on here too, depending on my mood. Only when it's women cheating with other women's husbands or moms being abusive to their children and looking for sympathy though. Any other time, I'm sweet as pie. 

happy

Mesha125
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:50 AM

lol, This is my entertainment for the day, I dont like TV all that much, so I rely on CM. When I see a "OMG the microwave is killing us all" or "Cancel your subscriptions!" I just know its going to be an entertaining afternoon! 

shannonmarie77
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:57 AM

I like the drama and if you want to be mean......bring it.  I am not a baby I can handle people talking smack, it really irks me that posts get pulled because someones feelings got hurt.  Get over it, we are all adults and should be able to handle it. 

Mesha125
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:40 AM

I hate when posts get pulled!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)