Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Um..what would you do??

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:51 PM
  • 9 Replies

Ok so I 'd say about 3 weeks ago I bought a bra from VS....fine and dandy right?? Well I had a breast lift almost 2 months ago now, so my ps wants me wearing my bra litterally 24/7...

I haven't done anything to it that you aren't supposed to, like I haven't put it in the washing machine, always hand wash, and take care of it properly...

BUT now my bra is BROKEN...its kind of hard to explain how it is broken but where the strap meets the cup the fabric seperated and the elastic inside has torn apart.

Would you complain to the store or not??

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LuvmySFSGT
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:52 PM

Sure would. I buy VS...they are $50 sometimes more...I would take it back.

lovinmyboys...
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:53 PM

If you check your receipt, it should have the return policy printed on it. 

anikahaynes1
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:00 PM

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

Return policy or not, they clearly made a bad product, I just didn't know if it'd be appropriate or not to go to them and complain about it...I did spend like Luvmysfsgt said, 50 dollars on it! I should be able to wear it LONGER than a month before it breaks on me.

lovinmyboys...
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:02 PM

I absolutely agree and you should take it back.  I just thought you might get some clarification as to how long after you purchased it, you could take it back because of defects.

Quoting anikahaynes1:

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

Return policy or not, they clearly made a bad product, I just didn't know if it'd be appropriate or not to go to them and complain about it...I did spend like Luvmysfsgt said, 50 dollars on it! I should be able to wear it LONGER than a month before it breaks on me.

Jewels9308
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:03 PM

I am pretty sure they have a 30 day money back policy. I would take it back. And if they refuse, just remember the customer is always right! I think if you bitch enough, you will get what you want.  Hey, I'm just wondering, how much did it cost? I had DD before I was pregnant, and honest they were perky! Now, they are kinda like deflated balloons:(

anikahaynes1
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:10 PM

Quoting Jewels9308:

I am pretty sure they have a 30 day money back policy. I would take it back. And if they refuse, just remember the customer is always right! I think if you bitch enough, you will get what you want.  Hey, I'm just wondering, how much did it cost? I had DD before I was pregnant, and honest they were perky! Now, they are kinda like deflated balloons:(

I dont even have my receipt any more...but I know it was early in Octoboer when I bought it...could prove it I guess with a bank statement...but regardless if I haven't done anything to break it they should replace it!

To answer your question, my bl cost 7000, but the reduced it by 2000 dollars for making me wait so long at my consultation appointment, so I lucked out on 5,000. Its a steal! :) I am so happy!!! :)

mom2four1978
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:13 PM

I had one break. I took pics of the receipt and pics of how the bra broke and e-mailed the company. They sent me a certificate so that I could get a new one.

ImHisMommy
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:15 PM

I think if you take the bra in VS will replace it.  I only wear VS bra's and I've had some of them for a couple of years and that has never happened to me so I think it was obviously something wrong that bra in particular.

anikahaynes1
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:22 PM

Quoting ImHisMommy:

I think if you take the bra in VS will replace it.  I only wear VS bra's and I've had some of them for a couple of years and that has never happened to me so I think it was obviously something wrong that bra in particular.

Yeah since my 3 yo was born Ive been shopping at vs...and never until now have had one break...I dont have my receipt any more :( but I think this is just a desgin flaw with the bra...its really hard to explain but just gr...Ill wait til after halloween to go talk to them since the mall is doing trick or treating there. I know it'll be busy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)