Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Popcorn balls anyone??

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:52 PM
  • 4 Replies

I'm making some treats for the important trick or treaters tonight.  I am wanting to attempt to make pop corn balls, they are my favorite.  Does anyone have a good yet easy recipe??  I really like the ones with marshmallows, especially when they are all soft. 

I'm also open for other ideas on treats.  I'm making popcorn balls, rice krispie treats and some eyeballs made with donut holes.  I'm open for more suggestions

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ajswenson
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:55 PM

YUM!  I was just thinking of these the other day.  My great grandma used to make them and I was wondering how to make them myself.  No idea, but here's a bump.

paigesmommy925
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Thanks!!

Quoting ajswenson:

YUM!  I was just thinking of these the other day.  My great grandma used to make them and I was wondering how to make them myself.  No idea, but here's a bump.

tialisa
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:24 PM

A bag of marshmellos melted in a big bowl with a stick of margerine...I melt it in the microwave  then ad about 1.5tsp of vanilla and popcorn till you get the consistancy you like... I always add food coloring to the marshmellows to make different colors! Have fun!!

Jaclynx3
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:30 PM

people use either marshmallows or corn syrup!  yummy! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)