Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Guess how many weeks I am!!

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:01 PM
  • 21 Replies

I love the games that ya'll put on here.. Like guess my age, weight, you know how they go... so I wanted to see how far along ya'll think I look!!!! This picture is from this morning!! 

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xanayda
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:01 PM

25 weeks...? :)

Mami2Jahzi
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:02 PM

23? you look like you just started to show...

Jess2234
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:05 PM

You guys are amazing!!! My family and friends and even strangers that see me in stores tell me I am huge and I look like I am due any day or I am going to have twins!!!!!!! I am actually 24 weeks 5 days today!!!!

Laura913
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:05 PM

22 weeks. lol do me

i took this two days ago i believe.

Jess2234
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:07 PM

31 weeks?? You look like you started out little!

Quoting Laura913:

22 weeks. lol do me

i took this two days ago i believe.

Laura913
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:10 PM

Thanks!

i forget how small i was til i look at pics...those are from 16 weeks and 19 weeks last one is from the other day i'm actually due next week!

pregnancy week by week

I am pregnant with my first baby!

Jess2234
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:12 PM

No problem!!! =) I feel huge!!!  this is my 2nd child but my 5th pregnancy!!!

Quoting Laura913:

Thanks!

i forget how small i was til i look at pics...those are from 16 weeks and 19 weeks last one is from the other day i'm actually due next week!

shawneewaiting
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:16 PM

Quoting Jess2234:

You guys are amazing!!! My family and friends and even strangers that see me in stores tell me I am huge and I look like I am due any day or I am going to have twins!!!!!!! I am actually 24 weeks 5 days today!!!!

I am 25 weeks and 1 day and almost exactly the same size you are and people do me the same way. As a matter of fact somebody said to me today "Well either you swallowed a basket ball or you are due right?" and I'm like "No I have 15 weeks to go!!!" My grandmother told me just yesterday that I looked like a whale... nice huh. I'm all belly and I think that actually makes you look bigger because it's more noticable when your body is small like mine.

I am ME... and I like that!

Laura913
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:17 PM

Yah I had two miscarriages before this little guy :) So excited to hold him. Anyday..Hopeing for today. Lol..just because I can't wait anymore..I seriously can't stop going to his room and looking at his stuff... Ah fun times. You are 24 weeks? I'll try and find a pic of me at 24ish weeks. Hold on. lol

I'm pretty sure this is my belly at 25 weeks. Lol.. I wish it was as smooth now. I have lots of stretch marks now!

Quoting Jess2234:

No problem!!! =) I feel huge!!!  this is my 2nd child but my 5th pregnancy!!!

Quoting Laura913:

Thanks!

pregnancy week by week

I am pregnant with my first baby!

MarineWife1108
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:19 PM

I feel so big now. Lol. But, lets guess mine now.

Quoting Laura913:

Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)