Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would you use this

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:03 PM
  • 12 Replies

I came across this on craigslist and wanted to see how many women would use it.

http://mcallen.en.craigslist.org/bab/1442428578.html

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ziggy-Stardust
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:04 PM

Probably not and absolutely not in the car. 

If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.

zjonzie
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:05 PM

no that scares me.  if you are driving and they cant get the bottle out of their mouth they could choke to death.  is this for twins?  i bf not bottles but what i did if i had to go some where and i was concerned about hunger while driving is i topped off baby before we left lol.  i play safe though.  it might have worked for many moms out there, but there is that chance and i couldnt do it..

SMLemos
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:06 PM

Ok whats to stop it from dripping all over the baby if he/she stops drinking.  Thats just a little weird. 

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:07 PM

lmao that is just pure laziness *shakes head* (they need a shaking head sweet pea lol)

m0ml0v3s2
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:09 PM

if I had multiples at home (not in the car) you bet youe booty I would use those babies I can't imagine having more than one infant hungry at the same time those would be great for octomom LOL

JasonsMom2007
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:10 PM

I breastfeed but I would NEVER use that on the formula fed children I have watched!

Lesli310
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:11 PM

looks like it might hit the kid in the face. IDK maybe at home for a min while I'm cooking maybe.

CafeMom Tickers
elaine6273
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:13 PM

I feel that it would make babies lazy.

MsPsychotic
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:15 PM

I'd never use one of those if I didn't have to.

I breastfed all three of my children, but my first born was only BF for three months. I just couldn't make enough to sustain him, so I had to use formula. I'd always hold him and hold his bottle for him. If he was screaming hungry while in the car, I had no problems pulling over to feed him.

I can see how those would be helpful to parents with multiples. I have two arms/hands, one for baby, one for bottle. What about parents of twins? Triplets? More? So long as they aren't using them while in the car while driving, which would be dangerous, IMO.

mommyto3girlies
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:16 PM

thats what i was thinking my son no longer fits into his infant carrier but when he did i wouldnt use it in the car like you said maybe if i was strapped on time and need to cook while he was hungry but still iffy about that. I hate for the milk to drip all over his neck and clothes lol hard to get formula off clothes

Quoting Lesli310:

looks like it might hit the kid in the face. IDK maybe at home for a min while I'm cooking maybe.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)