Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have you ever...

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:37 PM
  • 16 Replies

held it for your SO while the peed? I know silly question but one day hubbie was going pee and I asked if I could hold it for him BAD idea I should have done it in the shower because then i wouldn't have to clean up the mess. It's hard to aim when he's almost a foot taller then me LOL

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LCWAmommy
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:51 PM

really no one wants to share  

mirandas_mom
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:51 PM

With my first hubby I did once. LOL with my second hubby,nope. 

briansmommy7143
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:53 PM

I did once when me and hubby were a lot younger... it felt really weird. It seemed almost like you could feel the urine traveling down the penis or something. I don't know, it was weird. I have no desire to do such things ever again, lol.

Saveyourtatas.gif picture by kellyw9608

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:53 PM

lmao nope never thought to do it or want to for that matter.

aka_speezolove
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:55 PM

Yay. I am not a complete freak! I did it once when hubby and I were first together. I was just courious I suppose. He started laughing really hard and peed all over the place LOL 

ashleyanderic
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:55 PM

never thought about it!!! i'm on a penis strike right now away...i'm not touchin that thing>=[

UncondtnlLove
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:57 PM

The craziest thing that I've done that was even remotely close to this is when my first hubby was about to leave for basic training, I took a ruler and measured his "stuff".  While it was erect of course. Holding it while he pee'd was one that never even crossed my mind. 

babie113
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:57 PM

no never done that my hubby wont pee in front of me so....

scarlett751
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:57 PM

Quoting briansmommy7143:

I did once when me and hubby were a lot younger... it felt really weird. It seemed almost like you could feel the urine traveling down the penis or something. I don't know, it was weird. I have no desire to do such things ever again, lol.

This! Lol.

liz1986
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:58 PM

Umm.. no. Although my best friend had to hold her hubby's once. He and my DH were playing edward 40 hands and he had to pee really bad so she helped him. LOL 

I am mom to Christopher (4) and Anthony (2), married to my high school sweetheart Tim, proud Army wife, vaccinating, anti-ERF, spanking when neededCIO, bisexual, SAHM, pro-life, 100% Texan and I love my life!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)