Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would it annoy ya?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:38 PM
  • 14 Replies

If every time your dh said something on face book one of his female friends always made a comment and if he comment back she just kept commenting and commenting. Okay so maybe I am being petty but geeze get a freaking life. lol Oh and no he is not cheating, and no we don't have any problems, and yes I know the girl and have met her so please don't tell me hes cheating and I should leave ot beat him. lol I am just doing a little harmless venting and i have no intentions of doing or saying anything.

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:40 PM

he's cheating you know he is you're in denial. put his crap on the street

j/k...no I don't think it would bother me I'd just think she was lonely or wanted some attention. my dh doesn't have fb or myspace or anything though

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:44 PM

I know right, anywho I tease dh about it. He says I am the jealous type I just don't see myself hanging on some others mans every word. lol Maybe I am the jealous type, ahhhhhh oh well hes stuck with me.

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

j/k...no I don't think it would bother me I'd just think she was lonely or wanted some attention. my dh doesn't have fb or myspace or anything though

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:47 PM

well he is a good looking man from your pics =) the important thing is he's with you and loves you. so let HER be jealous big smile mini

Quoting misssy2000:

I know right, anywho I tease dh about it. He says I am the jealous type I just don't see myself hanging on some others mans every word. lol Maybe I am the jealous type, ahhhhhh oh well hes stuck with me.

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

briansmommy7143
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:48 PM

Sounds like a little harmless flirting on her part.... but yes, I'm the jealous type, so it would annoy me.

Saveyourtatas.gif picture by kellyw9608

mirandas_mom
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:49 PM

Yeah it would annoy me, but I'd let it slide. He's not cheating so don't worry your beautiful self about her!! 

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:51 PM

awl, why thanks! Your right, the even more annoying thing is that he doesn't ever get jealous. ugh! lol

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

well he is a good looking man from your pics =) the important thing is he's with you and loves you. so let HER be jealous big smile mini

Quoting misssy2000:

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:52 PM

thanks again. Still working on not being jealous.

Quoting mirandas_mom:

Yeah it would annoy me, but I'd let it slide. He's not cheating so don't worry your beautiful self about her!! 

GabriellaM
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:52 PM

I would probably think it's kind of funny that people have that much time on their hands, personally. But, overtime it would get annoying.

stevie_lee
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:55 PM

Oooooh I hear ya it gets on my nerves when stuff like that happens.. This girl I was dealing with was unrelenting,  she commented on his stuff more than I did... It started to get to a point where it made both of us uncomfortable so he simply stopped talking to her.  I understand it just gets under your skin.

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:01 PM

okay! Im like dang can I comment on his status updates before she can. I guess Im just to busy, to be stalking facebook that way.

Quoting stevie_lee:

Oooooh I hear ya it gets on my nerves when stuff like that happens.. This girl I was dealing with was unrelenting,  she commented on his stuff more than I did... It started to get to a point where it made both of us uncomfortable so he simply stopped talking to her.  I understand it just gets under your skin.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)