Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dinner ideas....(w/ground beef)

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:53 PM
  • 7 Replies

looking for some dinner ideas.....i have only ground beef tonight taken out from the freezer. need something good and kid picky friendly :)

i am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allen. Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family at -- http://nichclem07.blogspot.com/

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Davids_Wife1307
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:54 PM

sloppy joes 

momma2-3boys
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:56 PM

what other things do you have at home?

Sour cream?  Noodles? Cream of mushroom soup?  If so you can make hamburger stroganoff.

Or just make spaghetti with it.

Hamburgers

Tacos

Some kind of soup

mama2conor
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:57 PM

I made something a little strange the other night w/ ground beef, but it turned out pretty good.  It was kind of a take on Shepherd's Pie (well at least the version I make).  I mixed the ground beef (after it was cooked) w/ mashed potatoes and peas & carrots (probably would have used mixed veggies if we had any).  I would actually make it again, LOL.

momma2mms
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:58 PM

only about 1000 things. depends on what you have to go with it. a fav at my house is ground beef (turkey) with rice a can of cream of mushroom soup (you can eben throw in green beans or another veggie.

spaghetti

tacos

hamburger steak

shepards pie

hamburgers

goolash

K.a.C.87
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:00 PM

oh yea i could do a stroganoff....i figured i would have to pick something up because we are getting pretty low on groceries

Quoting momma2-3boys:

what other things do you have at home?

Sour cream?  Noodles? Cream of mushroom soup?  If so you can make hamburger stroganoff.

Or just make spaghetti with it.

Hamburgers

Tacos

Some kind of soup

i am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allen. Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

Bekah062205
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:01 PM

shepherds pie is always a good way to go...its a rounded out meal so you dont have to worry about anything else...

K.a.C.87
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:01 PM

we had spaghetti like 2 weeks ago, but i think i want it again! LOL that sounds good and my dd loves it!!

Quoting momma2mms:

only about 1000 things. depends on what you have to go with it. a fav at my house is ground beef (turkey) with rice a can of cream of mushroom soup (you can eben throw in green beans or another veggie.

spaghetti

tacos

hamburger steak

shepards pie

hamburgers

goolash

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)