Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have no idea what to make for dinner.....

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:07 PM
  • 6 Replies

What are you all making? I was supposed to make slow cooker beef stroganoff but forgot to turn on the pot! I have chicken wings, ground beef, and chicken breasts. I don't feel good today and am having a brain fart as to what to make.

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Chrystal_A
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:10 PM

Cicken noodle soup, http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1655,135178-241192,00.html (wings),hamburgers,sloppy joes.

Im making home made fried chicken mashed potatoes and gravy and corn.

GabriellaM
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:11 PM

We're having shake n bake chicken, vegetables, mashed potatos and apple pie for dessert :)

LilyGiannaMommy
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:12 PM

I was thinking about burgers but I have no buns! And DH wont eat it on whole wheat......I also forgot to mention that my DH is a picky eater (as well as a pain in my ass) and won't eat chicken unless its cut in small pieces,

ZBabies
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:16 PM

I have no idea what to cook either and it's already 5:15! But to answer your question, I would take the chicken breasts, season them and pan sear them. Then add a packet off chicken gravy mix and a cup of cold water and let it finish cooking through. White rice with the gravy, chicken on top. Make a side veggie if you want. I would cook this too but I already made it this week lol. Maybe I'll just take the kids to McDonalds :)

LilyGiannaMommy
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 12:28 AM

I ended up making chicken Florentine with yellow rice and creamed corn, and I made dd some chicken nuggets with the other breast.

nurbabe82
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 12:31 AM

we did left overs tonight thank goodness. i had a terrible headache. I stick with baked pork chops, baked chicken breasts, speghetti. things that are easy lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)