Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You took my f#%*&!% parking space, you w*&#! *LANGUAGE*

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:14 PM
  • 28 Replies

You took my fucking parking space, you whore!  Those were the words I heard as my daughters and I entered KMart today.  I was walking in the front door, heard those words, turned around to see a man, hit a woman in the back, from then, a big fight involving 4 people exploded from that.  Luckily, a state trooper was across the lot, had someone pulled over, came over and controlled the situation until more officers arrived. 

From what I could tell, the man was going to pull into the spot, but the woman pulled in first.  She parked, and got out, not knowing he was parked right behind her (still in the lot, not a space.).  She got out, he screamed at her and hit her in the back.  The fight included 2 women she was with, herself and him.

Pathetic, huh?  Hitting and screaming at someone over a parking space!?

Just had to share...any interesting/dumb things you've seen like this?

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mirandas_mom
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:16 PM

That is absolutely ridiculous. I cannot believe how some people behave. It's just a parking space. 

venessavw
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:16 PM

Dang....some people make me sad. Hope shes ok!  

Alison_C
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:17 PM

Hahahahaha! You gotta love stupid, selfish people.

abbynzachsmommy
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:19 PM

Ahhh, the holiday crazies are out early this year!!! I love people like that (insert sarcasm). They get all bent out of shape over something that really doesn't matter. I remember when I was 17 I worked at our local mall. There were three separate incidents (that I know about) where the police were called because of fights over parking spaces. Really people? 99% of the time, the walk would do those people some good...it JUST a parking space.

navy     Lovin my Sailor!!!

Pregnant with baby #3? join us! ~ Pregnant again!...baby#3

Want to connect with other Navy wives? Check us out! ~ Navy Wives

AMsMommy212

wow.. I mean-- WOW! I know I've thought ugly things about people (especially when they park in the "customer with child" parking spaces at the Grocery store and HAVE NO CHILDREN with them) But I'd never ACT on it.. that guy is a psycho! 

MomTo2Boys2526

Wow..I know I sometimes get upset when I see a great parking spot and then somebody grabs it. BUT Id never ever yell/argue with anyone over a stupid parking spot

lol the story is pretty funny though, I love to watch idiots at their best =)

Maries_Mom23
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:19 PM

Exactly..I mean, just drive your ass down 2 more spaces...is it gonna kill u?  I am still in shock over that.  What's wrong with people?

Quoting mirandas_mom:

That is absolutely ridiculous. I cannot believe how some people behave. It's just a parking space. 

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
JasonsMom2007

That is so sad :(  I'm the type who loves to walk (when my ankles aren't hurting me) and will park far away from the store (unless I have both toddlers with me!  Then it's safer to park close).  So sad that people are too lazy to walk.

Lilcountrygrl86
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:20 PM

Yeah, people are idiots. Last x-mas someone got shot over a video game. Its pretty sad if you ask me.

Laura4807
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:20 PM

ooooh man.

what about people ramming a cart, with their car into your car because they were pissed off at the world?

It happened the other day to my fiances car :-(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)