Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pumpkin carving-picture post

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:27 PM
  • 39 Replies

I'm bored while my chicken is baking...let's post some pictures of us carving pumpkins with the kiddos. Or if you don't have any of those just pictures of your kids with pumpkins at the pumpkin patch or something.

Here's mine:

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyofblueyes
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:30 PM

Looks like ya'll had a blast!  Cute pics! 

This is the only one I have of Spencer with a pumpkin...a HUGE pumpkin!

2babybats
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:32 PM

Yes we definitely had a blast. At first she hated it but then we threw some on her and she LOVED it. Haha.

That is a great picture! I've never seen a pumpkin so big! Your son is so adorable! And I love his shoes. Lol.

Quoting mommyofblueyes:

Lilcountrygrl86
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:33 PM

Well we tried to have my daughter help carv hers (she is two and a half) but her uncle had to do it for her in the end cause the pumkin gutts scared her I guess...she didnt like the way they looked/felt.

mommyofblueyes
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:35 PM

Yeah, my son is not all in to messy feeling stuff.

It was the first time I ever saw a big pumpkin too...I was so amazed, lol.  And thank you...I love love love little Etnies and DCs!  (:

Quoting 2babybats:

Yes we definitely had a blast. At first she hated it but then we threw some on her and she LOVED it. Haha.

That is a great picture! I've never seen a pumpkin so big! Your son is so adorable! And I love his shoes. Lol.

Quoting mommyofblueyes:

2babybats
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:36 PM

I love the last picture so much! Lol.

Quoting Lilcountrygrl86:

Well we tried to have my daughter help carv hers (she is two and a half) but her uncle had to do it for her in the end cause the pumkin gutts scared her I guess...she didnt like the way they looked/felt.

EmmasMom0305
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:38 PM

Aww, she is adorable! This was the first year I could get Emma to touch the pumpkins, I was shocked when she stuck her hand in lol (ignore my messy kitchen please :))

Lilcountrygrl86
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:40 PM

Quoting 2babybats:

Quoting Lilcountrygrl86:

Yeah, I thought it was pretty funny too. She cringed every time her uncle tried to get her to touch em...funny and sad. I was hoping she would get it all over like you daughter....we thats what we were expecting. NOPE = ( She is a girly girl who dont like getting messy.

You pics are soo cute by the way = )

2babybats
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:53 PM

Oh my gosh so cute. It looks like she's cringing in the second picture. Lol.

Quoting EmmasMom0305:

Aww, she is adorable! This was the first year I could get Emma to touch the pumpkins, I was shocked when she stuck her hand in lol (ignore my messy kitchen please :))

2babybats
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:55 PM

Lol. It actually took putting the stuff ON my daughter to get her to like it. When we first opened it she touched it and freaked out. You would have thought the stuff was going to attack her. Haha.

Quoting Lilcountrygrl86:

Quoting 2babybats:

Quoting Lilcountrygrl86:

Yeah, I thought it was pretty funny too. She cringed every time her uncle tried to get her to touch em...funny and sad. I was hoping she would get it all over like you daughter....we thats what we were expecting. NOPE = ( She is a girly girl who dont like getting messy.

You pics are soo cute by the way = )

jimi2626
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:00 PM

This is Riley "carving" his pumpkin and some other pics of our pumpkin carving party!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)