Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UGH CL VENT***

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:30 PM
  • 1 Replies

So i posted on there, trying to sell dh xbox. REGULAR xbox. with 3 controllers and 10 games. $65. Whatever.

I specified in the dang post that it was the ORIGINAL xbox, NOT 360. Like, 20 times. I kept saying it, because i know people skim and dont read things, i've gotten replies for stuff i tried to sell where people didnt read anything but maybe 2 sentences.

So this guy emails, says if he can get the $$ he will buy it in a week. Well, 2 weeks go by, no email. So i email him back. Ask if he's interested. He goes "is it a 360 or what." i reply, "as stated mulitple times in the ad, it is the ORIGINAL xbox, and comes with 3 controllers and 10 games"

He goes "whatever then i only want a 360"

WTF. personally, if you cant READ dont answer CL ads. UGH. And how fricking rude of him to NOT email and say "oh thanks, but i'm no longer interested?!!?"

because you KNOW if i had another offer and took it, and then he decided to email and say he wanted it still, i'd be the one in the wrong.

UGHHHH

proud 20 year old mommy to the love of my life Wyatt, born 01.08.09 and totally in love to my Marine Patrick since 01.10.08

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:32 PM

what's the difference..sorry if its a stupid question lol. gotta love cl!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)