Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You want a chihuahua?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:40 PM
  • 36 Replies

So my son was pointing out dogs on TV today. He tells me that's a chihuahua mom. I ask him you want a chihuahua ? (we have been thinking about getting one) He says no momma I want a Scooby Doo~ huahua!! Chihuahua's are too little to play with me LOL Thats one conversation I never thought I'd be having~ The things kids say that crack me up!!

So what are some crazy things your kids have said to you?

night owls

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2babybats
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:47 PM

Haha. That is so funny!

What is scooby doo by the way? A great dane or a mutt? I always thought great dane but they refer to him as a mutt a lot in the show. Lol.

WhiteTigerLily
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:05 PM

BUMP!! My kid can't be the ONLY weird~o in the group! lol 

night owls

WhiteTigerLily
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:06 PM

How can you NOT want one of these??!!

night owls

Ziggy-Stardust
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:08 PM

Scooby is a great dane :)

If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.

gypsydancer7
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:09 PM

Not a big fan of rodents..

Quoting WhiteTigerLily:

WhiteTigerLily
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:10 PM

LOL!! I think they are adorable lil things =)

Quoting gypsydancer7:

Not a big fan of rodents..

Quoting WhiteTigerLily:

night owls

RendevouzDreams
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:18 PM

Quoting WhiteTigerLily:

OMG I want it. I seen a woman in Walmart a couple months ago with a tiny tea cup sooooooo cute. My Chihuahua just passed away this Aug. I miss him soooooo bad. My house is soo quite and lonely

judybant
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:19 PM

My son, who was 4 at the time of this conversation, had been in the bathroom brushing his teeth. I had heard the water running, actually had to "holler" to him to turn it off, so he wouldn't waste water. He brings me a cup of water, then, I take a drink, think, "Damn, I gotta get this cup in the dishwasher, it's smelling kinda funky", he then takes a drink from it, and says, "WOW! Toilet water doesn't taste like shit at ALL, does it, Mom?"

Or the time we were in line at the grocery store, and he had been a total little turd the ENTIRE shopping trip. Knocking stuff off shelves, throwing temper tantrums when I'd say "no" to candy, gum, and general crap, and when we get to the checkout, he again asks if he can have some candy, and when I said, "the way you've acted? You honestly think you deserve a TREAT???" and he looked right at me, and then screamed at the TOP OF HIS LUNGS, "YOU HATE ME! YOU'RE RUINING MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DON'T YOU JUST KILL ME NOW?????!!!!!!!!!!" He was 3. Honestly, such a dramatic reaction to a "no" over a bag of M&M's, I burst out laughing... even the check out girls started to laugh. It was hilarious! Why don't you just kill me now??? really??? Yeah... he's 6 now, and quite the drama queen. But he doesn't pull that in public any more. He did NOT like to be laughed at when he was CLEARLY about to die...

And the BEST one of all, was the time we were at the doctor with Daddy, waiting for him to be done with some tests, and the waiting area for the CT scanner was just the main hallway, with chairs on either side, and the elevator was right there too... He'd been playing with his cars under the chair next to me, and I was reading my Reader's Digest. Next thing I know, just as the elevator doors open up, he stands up, pulls his pants and underwear down below his junk, displaying his "impressive hard-on" and turns a full circle, saying, "LOOKIT DAT WIENER!" He was very proud of himself... I nearly dug us a hole to dive into...

MonicasMommy
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:20 PM

The other day Monica kicked her slipper off and I said "Oh no" she said "It's OK mommy, it happens"

I about died laughing! 

kerstiens0415
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:24 PM

My Son tells me "He needs to rest his back is hurting!" all because I'm pregnant & he hears me say it!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)